Ready to Replace an Old Router?
Before you buy, compare this series with our newer 4000 Series ISRs, which provide network, compute, and built-in WAN services at up to 10 times the performance of previous-generation ISRs.
- Take advantage of our free network inventory service to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment you may want to replace. Learn more about Cisco Active Advisor.
- See why now is the time to evolve your WAN. Download the latest white paper from ZK Research, then speed deployment with our design guide.
Cisco 1800 Fixed-Configuration Integrated Services are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access routers. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers are designed for secured broadband access, Metro Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. They also help businesses reduce costs by enabling deployment of a single device to provide multiple services typically performed by separate devices.
The Cisco 1811 Integrated Services Router provides:
- Secure broadband access with concurrent services for branch and small offices
- Integrated ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), analog modem, or Ethernet backup port for redundant WAN links and load balancing
- LAN Switching with optional inline POE
- Secure wireless LAN for simultaneous 802.11a and 802.11b/g operation with use of multiple antennas
- Advanced security including:
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and Easy VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
The Cisco 1811 and 1812 provide high-speed broadband or Ethernet access through two 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet WAN ports and also provide integrated WAN backup through a V.92 analog modem (Cisco 1811) or ISDN S/T BRI interface (Cisco 1812). The Cisco 1811 and 1812 routers are focused on Ethernet access and are designed to be offered as customer premises equipment (CPE) in Metro Ethernet deployments. The eight-port switch is sufficient for connecting multiple devices and the optional PoE capability can supply power to IP telephones or other devices.
Got a small business?
We have solutions just for you. Learn more