Cisco Prime products deliver next-generation management by supporting an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience and integrated lifecycle operations across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks. Products are available for both enterprise IT organizations and service providers.
Cisco Prime for IT
Cisco Prime for IT products optimize network value through a network services management foundation and common attributes for Borderless Networks, data center, and collaboration architectures, networks, and services.
Cisco Prime for IT Demo Series Schedule
Learn how Cisco Prime can improve the productivity of your staff, help ensure service delivery, and reduce network downtime. These sessions include short product overview presentations, followed by product demonstrations with use cases that highlight the value of Cisco Prime products and solutions. See schedule for time and dates in your region.
Cisco Prime for IT Training Resources
● Cisco Prime for Infrastructure - VoD Series
● Cisco Prime Collaboration - Online Training
Software Trial Downloads
Software trial downloads are available for Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Prime Collaboration.
● Cisco Prime Infrastructure
● Cisco Prime Collaboration
● Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM)
● Cisco Prime NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA)
● Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager (DCNM)
● Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
● Cisco Prime Security Manager (PrSM)
● Cisco Prime for Partners (Partner Login Required)
● Partner Education Connection (PEC)
● Prime Network Assessment Resources - Installed Base Lifecycle. Management (IBLM)
Cisco Prime for Service Providers
Cisco Prime for Service Providers products provide comprehensive management for IP next-generation networks, mobility, video, and managed services.
Cisco Prime for Service Providers Demo Recordings
Table 1. Prime for SP Demo Recordings
Cisco Knowledge Network OSS and Network Management Service Provider Workshops
Cisco Knowledge Network is an interactive training resource designed to connect Cisco experts with a select group of your technical professionals. The goal is to create and foster a technical virtual community that functions as your one-stop resource for technical updates, peer networking, and interactive dialogue.
For More Information
For more information about Cisco Prime Infrastructure, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/prime or contact your local account representative.