Cisco® Managed Services Accelerator (MSX) is a service creation and delivery platform that helps service providers quickly, easily, and cost-effectively develop and deliver managed services to business customers.
With MSX, managed service providers can rapidly deliver multiple managed network, security, and business services to market. Using MSX, they can create entirely new services from the beginning or use prebuilt service packs from Cisco. MSX can be operational with minimal integration costs and time, offering an unlimited range of future services based on both virtual and physical network functions from both Cisco and third parties.
Benefits of Cisco Managed Services Accelerator follow:
● Reduce time to market for new managed services
● Reduce operational expenses for service development and management
● Increase service differentiation and retention
● Increase service security and agility
With MSX, service providers can rapidly deliver revenue-generating services to market. MSX is integrated into a service provider’s Operations Support System (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS) systems once and then all services deployed on the platform gain the benefit of these integrations. MSX standardizes common functions such as configuration management and service assurance in the platform so that these functions do not have to be recreated for each service. When MSX is deployed and integrated with the OSS and BSS systems, new services are deployed on top of a common platform in minutes, not months.
MSX provides Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and template features that allow service providers to develop customized services and even create new services. MSX supports services delivered on physical hardware devices and Virtual Networking Functions (VNFs), from both Cisco and third parties.
For the fastest time to market and greatest impact on service revenue, service providers can use Cisco prebuilt service packs for virtual “plug-and-play” deployment:
● Cisco MSX Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) provides a framework of automation and simplification for managed service providers to quickly deploy the Cisco SD-WAN service to multiple tenants at scale.
● MSX SD-Branch provides a highly customizable framework from which to accelerate service creation and automate deployment for branch-office-based VNF services.
● MSX Managed Devices provides automated device provisioning, management, and monitoring across multiple network elements such as routers, switches, and access points.
To find out more about how Cisco MSX can help you reduce costs, speed time to market, and increase service revenue, visit us online or contact your Cisco account representative to request a demonstration.