The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G supports Bluetooth, is compact, and withstands rugged environments. Discover Now.
Trade in your old IP Phone and save.
Extend advanced voice and unified communications capabilities across your enterprise with the new Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G. This sleek, second-generation wireless IP phone supports a host of calling features and voice-quality enhancements, including:
- IEEE 802.11a, b, and g standards that allow customers to use the phone in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands
- A larger (2-inch) color display (176 X 220 TFT) that is easier to read and enhances XML applications
- Built-in speakerphone capabilities
- More intuitive interface
- A new combination charger and speakerphone stand for enhanced desktop functionality
- Dedicated mute and volume keys, and separate Application button that can support Push-to-Talk via Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Longer battery life (200 hours standby time or 15.5 hours talk time)
- High durability for all business environments
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Diversity antenna for better RF coverage
- Support for wide range of enterprise applications through XML
- Wireless security features including LEAP, PEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, WPA, WPA2, CCKM, WEP, TKIP/MIC, AES
- Voice security features including Certificates, Secure Real-Time Protocol (SRTP), and Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Support for Wavelink Avalanche
- Quality of service features including WMM, TSPEC, EDCA, QBSS
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.