Move from Analog to Cost-Effective IP Phones
Replace your existing analog and digital phone deployments with affordable IP communication endpoints using the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905.
This phone also gives you access to the comprehensive suite of capabilities supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Increase Interaction and Flexibility
The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 includes interactive features such as:
- Single-line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls
- Graphical 128x32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications
- Fixed keys for common telephony features: hold, redial, transfer, and mute
- Foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments
Help Protect the Environment
The design of this phone includes reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more environmentally responsible solution.
Get Session Initiation Protocol Support
Protocols and networking features of the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 include:
- Support for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- IEEE 10/100 network and PC ports to save cabling infrastructure costs on collocation