Value Chain Security Program
Building Trust in the Global Value Chain
Cisco has architected and deploys a capability that continually assesses, monitors, and improves the security of our value chain throughout the entire lifecycle of our solutions. The stages of our Value Chain are:
Value Chain Security At-a-Glance (PDF - 204 KB)
- Connectivity at What Cost? — The Balance of Security and Innovation in Critical Systems
Continuum, November 1, 2016
- Do third-party vendors have a bullseye on their backs?
CSO Online, June 20, 2016
- Keeping the Lights On!
SC Magazine, March 1, 2016, from the CSO's desk
- Cisco Protects Its Supply Chain-From Motherboards To Routers to IP
Forbes, February 15, 2016
- Built in: From myth to reality
SC Magazine, February 1, 2016, from the CSO's desk
- Cisco Counterfeit Electronic Part Detection and Avoidance System (PDF - 274 KB)
Cisco deploys and maintains a comprehensive security capability across its global supply chain.
- Cisco Case Study: Managing Supply Chain Risks End-to-End (PDF - 310 KB)
See best practices and what's next in cyber supply chain risk management in this study published by The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Secure Boot: An Effective, Low-Risk Alternative to Commercial Solutions (PDF - 490 KB)
Learn why Secure Boot is an effective, low-risk alternative to commercial solutions.