|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Improve Performance and Energy Efficiency
The Cisco UCS C460 M2 Rack Server has the processor, memory, and local storage to deliver leading performance for your mission- critical business solutions. It offers outstanding features that create new possibilities for server consolidation and resource-intensive workloads.
Learn more about Cisco UCS high-performance rack server innovation. (4:48 min)Read Data Sheet
With this server, you can expand the capabilities of unified computing to the most demanding enterprise-critical applications. The C460 M2 is the only Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family-based rack system with an entry point to unified computing.
By extending unified computing to a wider range of workloads, your IT team can liberate resources and respond more quickly to business demands. The scalable performance and reliability features of Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family help you increase standalone, virtualization, and performance-intensive applications in a standardized, simplified infrastructure.
The Cisco UCS C460 M2 server features:
- Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family
- 4-rack unit (RU) rack chassis
- 64 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots, and up to 2 TB, based on double data rate 3 (DDR3) technology
- Up to 12 small form-factor (SFF) optional SAS or SATA hot-plug hard drives or SSDs, with10 x PCIExpress (PCIe) slots
- Two 1/10 Gb Ethernet LAN on Motherboard (LOM) ports, two 10/100/1000 LOM ports
- Baseboard management controller (BMC)
- New UCS Server Gets Top Scores
Cisco Unified Computing System C460 M2 Server delivers world record performance.
- The Journey to Unified Computing
(PDF - 736 KB)
The Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) is an innovative set of technologies that deliver on the requirements of the data center.
- Cisco Extended Memory Technology Overview
(Video - 3:29 min)
See how patented Cisco technology increases performance and capacity for demanding virtualization and large data-set workloads.
- Managing Cisco UCS C-Series Servers
(PDF - 337 KB)
Learn more about this comprehensive, flexible, and standards-based set of management capabilities.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.