|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Best Combination of Performance and Internal Storage
The Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server is designed for both outstanding economics and internal expandability. The Cisco C24 M3 server targets entry level virtualization, IT and web infrastructure as well as storage-intensive infrastructure workloads from big data and small to medium databases to file serving and windows storage servers. Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers, the Cisco UCS C24 M3 server and the Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 (VIC) extend the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a two-rack unit (2R) form factor. Combined with the Intel® Xeon® processor (E5-2400 product family), it delivers superior performance, flexibility, and efficiency gains.
Learn more about the features and benefits of Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server. (2:51 min)Read Data Sheet
The Cisco UCS C24 M3 server provides exceptional levels of internal storage and an excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for scale-out, storage-intensive, two -socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 (VIC): two-port, 10 GE PCIe that can support up to 256 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Ongoing innovation by Cisco at all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System, including server technology
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® processors (E5-2400 product family)
- Up to 384 GB of memory with 12 DIMM slots
- 12(LFF), 16 (SFF) or 24(SFF) SAS and SATA drives in a 2RU form factor for workloads demanding large internal storage
- Five PCI Express Generation 3 slots and two 1 GE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
- Deploy an Award-Winning System
Explore performance results and industry recognition of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
- Cutting Costs, Improving Agility
(PDF - 3.4 MB)
Read this solution overview to see how Cisco UCS unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
- Technology Overview of Unified Computing
See how Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands and scale for growth.
- At-a-Glance: Benefits of Cisco UCS
(PDF - 3.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Computing System helps you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and boost business agility.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.