Cisco Connected Justice
Making Communities Safer with Video
Improving Justice Delivery Through Technology
Cisco Connected Justice enhances the cycle of justice and lowers operating expenses. This approach allows court and correctional leaders, as well as law officers to perform their duties regardless of distance to enhance agility, increase speed of justice, and create safer experiences.
- Connected Justice Brochure (PDF - 325 KB)
- Saudi Ministry of Justice Modernizes Technology Platform (PDF - 433 KB)
- Saudi Ministry of Justice Modernizes Technology Platform Video
- Kent Police (PDF - 452 KB)
- Virtualized Program Reforms California Correctional Health System (PDF - 962 KB)
- Collin County, Texas Increases Productivity and Reduces Costs with Video Technology (4:26 min)
- State Cuts Costs and Increases Efficiencies with Video (PDF - 505 KB)
- Texas County Implements Video Conferencing in its Courts (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- County Shares Physical Security Solution with Multiple Groups(PDF - 115 KB)
- Georgetown County - Cutting Costs with Video Arraignment(PDF - 115 KB)
Read high-level overviews of Judicial and Corrections for government.
- Connected Justice Overview(PDF - 707KB)
- Connected Justice for Courts(PDF - 844 KB)
- Connected Justice for Corrections(PDF - 761 KB)
- Connected Justice for Law Enforcement(PDF - 115 KB)
- Connected Justice At-A-Glance(PDF - 979 KB)
- Connected Justice - a Full Cycle(PDF - 326 KB)
- Physical Security for Justice
Connect law enforcement to courts and correctional institutions.
- Services for Government
Accelerate government productivity initiatives. Develop strategies to create more secure and effective communication infrastructures.