On the Configuration > Services > Application Visibility page, click the Define Policy button to view the Business Relevant, Business Irrelevant, and Default applications. When you click each of the listed applications under these headings, you can view the names of the applications on the right-hand side of the window.
- Click Add Custom Applications.
- In the Create Custom Application window that is displayed, enter the application name.
- From the Type drop-down list, choose either URL, Server Name, Protocol, or DSCP as the type.
- Enter the required URL.
- Select either the Traffic Class option or the Similar To option and choose the required value from the drop-down list.
- From the Business Relevance drop-down list, choose Relevant, Irrelevant, or Default.
- Click Apply to Device.