This section explains how to use the Bug ToolKit to search for a specific bug or to search for all the bugs in a specified release.
Step 1 Go to http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/action.do?hdnAction=searchBugs
Step 2 You will be prompted to log into Cisco.com. After successful login, the Bug Toolkit page opens.
Step 3 Click Launch Bug Toolkit .
Step 4 To search for a specific bug, enter the bug ID in the Search for Bug ID field and click Go in the Search Bugs tab.
To search for bugs in a specific release, enter the following search criteria:
- Select Product Category—Select Optical Networking .
- Select Products—Select Cisco ONS 15400 Series from the list.
- Software Version—Select Version > 9.2.2 or 9.221 or 9.222 > Search to view the list of outstanding and resolved bugs in Cisco ONS 15454 Software Release 9.2.2.
- Search for Keyword(s)—Separate search phrases with boolean expressions (AND, NOT, OR) to search within the bug title and details.
- Advanced Options—You can either perform a search using the default search criteria or define custom criteria for an advanced search. To customize the advanced search, select Use custom settings for severity, status, and others and provide the following information:
– Severity—Select the severity level.
– Status—Select Open , Fixed , or Terminated .
Select Open to view all the open bugs. To filter the open bugs, clear the Open check box and select the appropriate sub-options that appear below the Open check box. The sub-options are New, Held, More, Open, Waiting, Assigned, Forwarded, Postponed, Submitted, and Information Required. For example, if you want to view only new bugs in Cisco ONS 15454 Software Release 9.2.2, select New .
Select Fixed to view fixed bugs. To filter fixed bugs, clear the Fixed check box and select the appropriate sub-options that appear below the fixed check box. The sub-options are Resolved or Verified .
Select Terminated to view terminated bugs. To filter terminated bugs, clear the Terminated check box and select the appropriate sub-options that appear below the terminated check box. The sub-options are Closed , Junked , and Unreproducible . Select multiple options as required.
– Advanced—Select the Show only bugs containing bug details check box to view only those bugs that contain detailed information, such as symptoms and workarounds.
– Modified Date—Select this option if you want filter bugs based on the date on which the bugs were last modified.
– Results Displayed Per Page—Select the appropriate option from the list to restrict the number of results that appear per page.
Step 5 Click Search . The Bug Toolkit displays the list of bugs based on the specified search criteria.