What are the key features for the Anti-Spam Engine on the Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA)?
Cisco Anti-Spam is able to stop the broadest range of threats worldwide
- Purpose-built to identify known threats including spam, phishing, and zombie-originated attacks as well as new and evolving threats
- Only solution to combine both email and web reputation systems to detect blended threats. Unlike content-based techniques, these reputation systems are language agnostic.
- Real-time access to Sender Base, the world's largest email and web traffic monitoring network, results in new threats identified as soon as they begin.
- Designed and maintained by a team of highly experienced security experts. Local research staff in Asia, Europe and Latin America contribute to the systems testing and training
- Powered by Cisco's unique Context Adaptive Scanning Engine (CASE), which combines content-oriented and content-agnostic techniques, avoiding misclassification based on narrow message context.
- Backed 24x7 by the Threat Operations Center to ensure closed-loop message analysis.
Cisco Anti-Spam offers zero administrative overhead
- Set up and forget,with an easy to use GUI.
- No ongoing tuning, training or filter writing required.
- Allows end users to focus on their core business, rather than manually reviewing messages.
Cisco Anti-Spam offers industry-leading performance
- Cisco dynamically updates the order in which rules are executed using our patent-pending early exit algorithm to eliminate unnecessary scanning.
- Cisco pushes as much analysis as possible to the network cloud using network enabled scoring, reducing on-box processing requirements.
- Messages are scanned once for multiple threats, optimizing the overall throughput of our appliances.
Was this Document Helpful?
This Document Applies to These Products
© 2019 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.