This document describes how to locate already registered users in the Cisco Registered Envelope Service (CRES) via the CRES administration console.
How do I find registered CRES user accounts via the CRES admin console?
- Log in to https://res.cisco.com.
- As long as your CRES account is provisioned properly as an administrator for your company or domain, click the Administration link located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- You will need to revalidate your credentials, as you will be prompted to log in at https://res.cisco.com/admin.
- Click the Users tab.
- In the User ID field, enter the user's email address, then click Search.
The user, if they exist, should appear in the table below the search form.
If you are not finding the user or their email address, take the following into consideration:
- Change the User ID dropdown field to Starts WIth, Ends With, or Contains to enhance the searchability, and enter the user information accordingly.
- Assure that your domain is properly mapped to your CRES account. If you are performing a wildcard search (ex. User ID [Ends With] *.domain.com), and not returning any results - please contact support and request to have your domain(s) mapped as needed to your existing CRES account.
- If the user does not exist, they will either need to be manually created and added by clicking the Add User link, or provided an encrypted email in order to step through the CRES account creation process. Once this has been completed, revisit the above steps to assure the user account is tied to your CRES account.