Have an account?
Need an account?
This document describes the procedure to integrate Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints with Firepower Management Center (FMC) for event data feed.
Note: This is a one-way data feed (AMP for Endpoints feeds the FMC with the events that it encounters). Configuration will not be integrated.
1. From the FMC, Click "AMP":
2. Click on "AMP Management"
3. "Add AMP Cloud Connection"
4. Select the AMP Cloud that you use for AMP for Endpoints:
5. Click "Register":
6. Click "Yes" to allow redirection to the AMP for Endpoint console:
7. Log in to AMP for Endpoints:
8. Click "Allow" to authorize the AMP to FMC Connection:
9. The page is redirected back to the FMC. Verify the Cisco AMP Solution Type, it will display "AMP for Endpoints and AMP for Networks" and the "State" should be a blue checkmark: