This document describes how to troubleshoot Context Service Piece of Data (POD) operation failures in Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP).
Cisco recommends that you have knowledge of these topics:
- CVP Server
- Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM), Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Deployments
- Context Service
The information in this document is based on these software versions:
- CVP Server 11.5
- UCCE 11.5
The information in this document was created from the devices in a specific lab environment. All of the devices used in this document started with a cleared (default) configuration. If your network is live, make sure that you understand the potential impact of any command.
Problem Summary and Error Message
When you try to execute any operation with the POD, the operation fails. The error message reported is: "Exception related to POD operation failure".
- Deployment failure
- Dynamic jar download failure
- Context Service client initialization failure or incorrect connection data
Step 1. Check if the Deployment of Context Service related data from OAMP to VXML server is successful from the Deployment Status button in OAMP.
• If deployment is failed, in OAMP, go to Device Management> Unified CVP VXML Server > Select the failed VXML Server and click Save & Deploy.
• Ensure VXML Server status is UP.
Step 2. Check the dynamic downloading of Context Service extension jar is successful in the path CVP_HOME\VXMLServer\Tomcat\webapps\CVP\
• Check the network connectivity.
• Ensure all the proxy is up and running if proxy is used.
Step 3. Ensure Context Service client initialization is successful.
• Restart the VXML Server service.
Step 4. Verify the customer ID is valid and exists.
• Create valid customers.
Step 5. Verify VXML logs, application activity and error logs for any exceptions.