Have an account?
Need an account?
This document describes a General Checklist of items to consider before you open a Service Request (SR) or case with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
Contributed by Dinesh Babu Manogaran, and edited by ChandraMouli Vaithiyanathan, Cisco TAC Engineers
Cisco recommends that you have basic understanding of these topics:
This document is not restricted to specific software and hardware versions
Ensure to collect this information from Cisco Contact Center products before a case is open to Cisco Contact Center TAC
1. UCCE and CVP Version Information.
UCCE Version can be obtained from Diagnostic Framework Portico >https://localhost:7890/icm-dp/rest/DiagnosticPortal/GetMenu >GetProductVersion
CVP Version can be obtained from diag page > http://localhost:8000/cvp/diag
2. Engineering Special (ES) patches installed. Patch information can be obtained from Windows Add and Remove or Type appwiz.cpl from windows run
3. Specify the business impact
4. How many calls or agents are impacted?
5. Does this Issue happen in your Lab or Production environment ?
6. Is this issue reproducible at will?
7. Description of the issue, if possible add call flow.
8. If the Issue is related to a particular Agent, please provide this information.