This document describes how to configure and upload Smart License with Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) 12.5 and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) 12.5.
Cisco recommends that you have knowledge of these topics:
PCCE Single Pane of Glass (SPOG)
The information in this document is based on these software and hardware versions:
The information in this document was created from the devices in a specific lab environment. All of the devices used in this document started with a cleared (default) configuration. If your network is live, ensure that you understand the potential impact of any command.
Cisco Smart Software Licensing is a flexible software licensing model that streamlines the way you activate and manage Cisco software licenses across your organization.PCCE 12.5 requires Smart Licenses. Additionally CVP 12.5 when integrated with PCCE 12.5 also needs smart licenses uploaded via PCCE SPOG.
Smart License for PCCE 12.5
Steps to register Smart License in PCCE 12.5 :
1. Log in to SPOG. In Overview, Select Infrastructure Settings and then Select License Management , as shown in the image;
2. Check the Transport Settings to ensure this product instance can communicate with Cisco. For this document HTTP/HTTPS Proxy is used. Ensure appropriate values are added and then select Save.
3. Based on the subscription of the smart account please select the appropriate option under "License Type". For document " Flex license" is selected. Ensure appropriate selection and select Save.
4. For Registration a token is needed. At this stage there must be a smart account ready for log in to Cisco Software Central .
5. Select "Smart Software Licensing".
6. Select Inventory and next select your appropriate Virtual Account.
7. In order to generate a token, select General. Then select New Token, enter the details , select Create Token. select Action and then select Copy , to copy the token.
8. On SPOG \ License Management , select Register and enter the token to Smart Licensing Product Registration and select Register.
9. Notice the Registration Status as "Registered" and License Authorization Status as "Authorized".
Smart Licenses for CVP 12.5 When Integrated With PCCE 12.5
CVP 12.5 with PCCE 12.5 does not have Operation, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning page (OAMP) ; so in version 12.5 the smart licenses for CVP are also registered in PCCE SPOG.Steps to register CVP 12.5 smart license:
1. In SPOG \ License Management , select CVP , as shown in the image.
2. Under Device Name select the CVP node.
Note: In case you see error " The requested page cannot be disaplyed.Contact the System Administrator if the problem persists." Ensure to upload certificate of respective CVP nodes in AW. If using self-signed certificates refer to Exchange Self-Signed Certificates in a PCCE Solution.
3. Check the Transport Settings to ensure this product instance can communicate with Cisco. For this document HTTP/HTTPS Proxy is used. Ensure appropriate values are added and then select Save.
4. Ensure License Type is set to appropraite selection based on your smart account registration . For this document "Comprehensive Flex" option is used.