Deliver Online Events and Training
Host and record live online events, meetings, and training sessions for employees, customers, and partners. Cisco provides a high-quality event experience with optimized video, audio, and participation options. Live attendees can participate from anywhere, and others can enjoy recordings on demand.
- Traditional employee training represents a $130 billion global market. (Bersin by Deloitte)
- Only 8 percent of companies believe they have "excellent" programs to build global skills and experiences. (Deloitte University Press)
- A new leader typically needs 18 months before feeling fully comfortable in a new role; for a midlevel leader, the time period stretches from 24 to 36 months. (Deloitte University Press)
- Companies that used video for training increased employee productivity by 4 percent and reduced voluntary turnover by an average of 7.7 percent over 12 months. (Aberdeen)
- Reach more people by providing remote attendance options for for company events, department meetings, and training.
- Extend the life of events and training sessions by making them available to people anywhere, anytime, using any device.
- Increase training effectiveness with multimedia and assessment tools.
- Create a compelling online learning experience with live high-definition video, integrated audio, and data sharing.
- Online meetings in real time from anywhere
- High-quality, scalable, intuitive user experience
- Incorporates audio, video, and content sharing
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions
- High-definition video extended to the desktop
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
Packaged Collaboration Infrastructure
- End-to-end collaboration capabilities
- Simplified deployment and management
- Open and interoperable architecture
Cisco Preferred Architectures for Collaboration were created to simplify technology deployment. They provide designs built and tested by Cisco experts.
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Enterprise Collaboration (PDF - 4.5 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration (PDF - 6.7 MB)
"We received emails from senior decision makers saying that it was absolutely fabulous to watch online and that they very much appreciated the entire conference." - Thomas Dammann, Deutsche Post DHL
"Normally, only five or six people will raise questions during a Waitrose supplier event. We received far more questions using WebEx. And there was much more interaction between the participants." - Matthew Frost, head of grocery, Waitrose
"For example, we now hold daily online WebEx meetings with around 300 customers. WebEx is a great way of sharing product information as well as delivering training updates and ensuring regulatory compliance" - Fonds Finanz Maklerservice GmbH
- Saipem: Oil and Gas Contractor Improves Global Operations (PDF - 758 KB)
- Denton Independent School District: Improve Student Learning and Engagement with Teachers
- National Dance Institute: Telepresence Sparks In-Person Exchanges for Global Artists
- San Jose State University: University Leads Way with Lecture-Capture Technology
- University of Milan: With Telepresence in the Classroom, Bicocca Shortens the Distance to Business (PDF - 680 KB)
- Banca d'Alba: Italian Bank Builds Collaborative Platform to Improve Efficiency and Agility
- Deutsche Post DHL Group: Demolishing Barriers of Distance and Time
- Fonds Finanz Maklerservice GmbH: Building Better Business Models Around Customers
- A PLUS: Architect Cuts Design Time and Ensures Regulatory Compliance (PDF - 612 KB)
- INTEGRIS Health: Healthcare System Expands Access to Remote Care Through Telepresence
- UVA Center for Telehealth: Extending Quality Care to Medically Underserved Areas (PDF - 273 KB)
- Enabling Blended and Distance Learning
- How Interactivity and Rich Media Change Teaching and Learning (PDF - 534 KB)
- WebEx Training Center: Deliver Rich, Interactive Business Training Anywhere (PDF - 733 KB)
- WebEx Training Center: Take Online Education to a New Level (PDF - 112 KB)
- Cisco Services: Transform Your Business with Video
- 15-Minute Guide to Video Content: Capture, Transform, and Share (PDF - 50 KB)