Move Collaboration to the Cloud
Learn why 70% of IT leaders are moving their collaboration applications and services.
Flexibility, Agility, Efficiency
People need access to the best tools regardless of where they are or what device they are using. The Cisco Cloud Collaboration portfolio offers the flexibility, agility, and efficiency benefits of cloud without compromising the rich experience and comprehensive portfolio of on-premises deployments.
Cloud is a key enabler and accelerator for collaboration, increasing the business value of the full Cisco portfolio: unified communications, customer collaboration, conferencing, and collaboration endpoints.
Cisco uses industry standards and open APIs to promote an open and interoperable architecture. This can enable our partner community to bring third-party applications and devices together with Cisco solutions.
Why Choose Cloud Deployment?
Clouds offer a new level of flexibility in application and data delivery. Provisioning applications and services from a cloud can give you the operational benefits without the capital expenses of maintaining on-premises environments. Cloud technology can provide significant benefits, including the ability to:
- Deliver consistency of service across devices
- Facilitate access to always-current versions of applications
- Support a self-serve model of procurement
- Support rapid deployment at scale
- Shift IT spending from capital to operating expenses
- Focus on core versus context as appropriate
Cisco Powered Cloud Services
Best in Class: Cisco Powered services are based upon and deliver all the advantages of the Cisco market-leading Collaboration portfolio.
Cloud Advantage: Reduced complexity and costs combined with increased availability and adoption of collaboration tools propel competitive advantage.
Partner Power: Managed cloud services provide flexibility and agility, and Cisco partners add further value through differentiated resources, skills, and capabilities.
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) is an end-to-end system that allows partners to create subscription-based, "as-a-service" offers of Cisco Collaboration technologies, including tools to deliver services in a reliable and predictable manner. Our partners offer a range of highly secure and scalable services in a managed environment, making Cisco Powered services an efficient way to implement collaboration technology. Examples follow.
Unified Communications as a Service
Use this service as a reliable way to consolidate and standardize on Cisco market-leading voice and video services, applications, and clients (including Communications Manager and Jabber).
Mobility as a Service
Jabber mobility features and functionality are enhanced and expanded by partners that provide next-generation mobility, including VoLTE, fixed-mobile convergence (FMC), and clientless 2G/3G PBX-extension capabilities.
TelePresence as a Service
Cisco HCS partners offer full cloud-managed telepresence services, offering rapid deployment where and when video is required.
Contact Center as a Service
Specialized customer-collaboration partners offer the full enterprise suite of contact-center solutions, with cloud providing the flexibility to scale on demand.
Unburdened by the physical limitations of on-premises solutions, the WebEx Cloud is a highly available and secure service-delivery platform with leading performance, integration flexibility, and enterprise-grade security.
- Educational Service Provider Gains Agility to Quickly Scale Up or Down (PDF - 828 KB)
Synergis Education introduced voice services in new locations in just two weeks, with Cisco Powered cloud service from TeleSpace.
- The Business Case for Cloud Collaboration (PDF - 1.49 MB)
A collection of case studies from customers using cloud collaboration that reduced complexity, cut costs, and rapidly deployed applications.
- Removing Silos with Cloud-Based Collaboration
D+M Group promotes innovation by fostering collaboration and increasing operational efficiency using Cisco HCS and managed telepresence.
- Developing New Cloud Solutions and Delivery Models
Fujitsu transforms U.K. and global operations, improving operational efficiency and service delivery.
- City Delivers Excellent Caller Experience During Political Convention (PDF - 197 KB)
A collection of case studies from customers using cloud collaboration that reduced complexity, cut costs, and experienced faster time to value.
- Manufacturer Unifies Workforce and Enhances Customer Interactions (PDF - 233 KB)
Pella Corporation increased customer service levels and internal collaboration using Cisco WebEx, Jabber, and Unified Contact Center.
- Cloud Storage Company Saves Money and Increases Collaboration (PDF - 884 KB)
Coraid chooses Cisco WebEx cloud services to boost its competitive edge by deploying high-quality video collaboration.
- Applications and Services in the Cloud: Providing Flexibility to Enhance Business(PDF - 202 KB)
Learn how Cisco cloud applications and services allow organizations to give users what they need to do business - when, where, and how they need it.
- Cloud Applications and Services: Flexibility to Enhance Business (PDF - 83 KB)
Learn how the cloud offers a new level of flexibility in application and data delivery.
- IDG Research Services: Cloud Elevates Communications Applications White Paper (PDF - 669 KB)
See where you stack up against the rest. Learn why 70% of IT leaders are moving their collaboration applications and services to the cloud.
- IDG Research Services: Bright Clouds info graphic (PDF - 1.11 MB)
See why collaboration and communications applications lead the push for cloud deployment.
- Forbes White Paper
Discover how business leaders and global executives gain value from cloud collaboration.
- Wainhouse White Paper (PDF - 280 KB)
Your how-to guide for successful cloud collaboration deployment based on real interviews and lessons learned.
- Cloud Collaboration Drives Business Value Across Industries (PDF - 888 KB)
Research by Current Analysis reveals how cloud collaboration achieves vertical objectives.
- Forrester: Collaboration Services: Deployment Options for the Enterprise (PDF - 349 KB)
Get collaboration services to meet your business needs, whether hosted, outsourced, in the cloud, or as a managed service.
- The Top 10 Reasons to Consider Hosted Collaboration Solutions (PDF - 370 KB)
A hosted solution can help you deploy unified communications and collaboration to more workers in more places faster than with traditional premises-based solutions.
- Cloud Evalutation Guide (PDF - 328 KB)
Use this three step process, or guide, to cut through the hype and make an informed decision when selecting a cloud solution and partner.
- Cloud RFP Template (PDF - 454 KB)
A comprehensive resource covering the complete process from the initial quote to the deployment of services.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco was included in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure.
- Collaboration and the Cloud: Harness Both to Accelerate Your Business
Learn how to take advantage of two market transitions (collaboration and the cloud) while deploying collaboration solutions.