The New Immersive Benchmark
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series raises the standard for in-person collaboration.
Use a Higher Standard for Immersive Collaboration
- State-of-the-art industrial design promotes natural interactions
- Three 65-inch screens can be placed to reduce camera intrusion while maintaining eye gaze
- Three-camera cluster allows for greater eye contact and a continuous whole-room experience without field-of-view overlap
- Unique, one-inch, thin light reflector provides integrated lighting with less glare
- Series includes the one-row TX9000 system that seats up to six people, and the two-row TX9200 system for up to 18 people
- Immersive collaboration experience for multipurpose conference rooms
- Simplified, elegant design in a single-screen, three-camera clustered system
- 65-inch screen offers up to 1080p60 resolution, supporting full life-size images and up to 1080p30 high-definition content sharing
- Deploy in almost any conference room with existing furniture for cost-effective telepresence and low TCO
- Download our Endpoint Product Matrix (PDF - 1.92 MB)
With Cisco immersive systems, you can walk into a dedicated telepresence conference room and conduct meetings with colleagues across the globe as if everyone were in the same location. With true-to-life quality and exacting details to enhance in-person collaboration, you won't miss visual nuances.
The Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series and TX1300 Series create a high-quality, simple, and reliable immersive experience. These solutions help enable an in-person experience by integrating:
- Modern design
- Simple and consistent user experiences
- State-of-the-art technology
With advanced functionality, the TX series helps improve business through natural and effective communication using enhanced collaboration tools.
The flagship TX9000 Series raises the standard for in-person collaboration. The three-screen telepresence systems feature a new, state-of-the-art industrial design that promotes natural interactions among participants. These systems can deliver three simultaneous 1080p60 video streams and one high-definition (full motion up to 1080p30) content-sharing stream for exceptional visibility.
The TX1310 65 provides the flexibility that you need to deploy immersive telepresence throughout your organization with a low total cost of ownership. Optimally designed for different environments and room sizes, this system delivers a high-quality experience for remote or branch offices with limited space or bandwidth.
During calls, TX1310 65 users get a superior immersive experience on a single 65-inch screen:
- All meeting participants are life-size on the screen.
- Participation is simple and natural, with automatic voice-activated switching.
- Integrated lighting eliminates shadows to produce high-quality, natural-looking video.
At a Glance
For almost every individual and team, Cisco can offer the right telepresence system, including:
- Immersive telepresence rooms
- Multipurpose collaboration rooms
- Personal and executive smart desktop systems
This broad portfolio is flexible and can meet the needs of the largest enterprises. These systems also help small and midsize businesses that either want to expand their telepresence adoption or are exploring how to get started.
Transform Business Processes with Video
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
- Collaborate with External Organizations
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service