Use a Higher Standard for Immersive TelePresence
- Industry-first support for H.265 on a triple-screen product
- Rich telepresence experience via 70-inch LCD screens
- Single codec handles five simultaneous data streams
- Up to 30% lower TCO; zero-room remediation
- Half the bandwidth, power utilization, and install time
- Three 65-inch screens with three-camera cluster
- Continuous whole-room telepresence experience without field-of-view overlap
- Unique, slim light reflector provides integrated lighting with less glare
- The one-row system seats up to 6 people; two-row system seats up to 18 people
- Immersive telepresence experience for multipurpose conference rooms
- Simple, elegant design in a single-screen, three-camera system
- 65-inch screen supports up to 1080p60 resolution and life-size images
- Deploy with existing furniture for cost-effective telepresence and low TCO
Bring People Together, Everywhere
Cisco TelePresence systems bring together teams, customers, and partners to make collaborate more effectively. The immersive, "in-person" experience can increases engagement, helping to build relationships and trust more quickly.
With Cisco Immersive TelePresence, conduct meetings with colleagues worldwide as if everyone was in the same location. With true-to-life quality and exacting details to enhance in-person collaboration, you won't miss visual nuances.
The Cisco TelePresence products allow you to create high-quality, simple, and reliable immersive experiences. These products help enable an in-person experience by integrating:
- Modern design
- Simple, consistent user experiences
- State-of-the-art telepresence technology
- Efficiency and flexibility for ease of deployment
The IX5000 is a state-of-the-art, triple-screen telepresence system that combines high-fidelity audio and video with collaboration functionality for the most vivid immersive experience today. It is the market’s first single-codec, H.265 triple-screen product.
The IX5000 is efficient, requiring no room remediation and reducing power consumption, installation time, and bandwidth utilization by 50 percent. The telepresence system is designed for high value and flexibility for deployment beyond the boardroom.
The TX9000 Series raises the standard for in-person collaboration and promotes natural interaction. These telepresence systems can deliver three simultaneous 1080p60 video streams and one high-definition (full motion up to 1080p30) content-sharing stream for exceptional visibility. The system features three 65-inch plasma screens.
The TX1310 65 provides the flexibility you need to deploy immersive telepresence throughout your organization with a low total cost of ownership. Designed for different environments and room sizes, this telepresence system delivers a high-quality experience even with limited space or bandwidth. During calls, TX1310 65 provides a superior experience on a single 65-inch screen.
At a Glance
For almost every individual and team, Cisco offers the right telepresence system, including:
- Immersive telepresence rooms
- Multipurpose collaboration rooms
- Desktop endpoints
This broad portfolio is flexible to meet the needs of organizations from the largest enterprises to small and midsize businesses.
Transform Business Processes with Telepresence
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
- Collaborate with External Organizations
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service