Integrated Services Enhance Customer Loyalty
Move beyond today's contact center to a Customer Interaction Network with Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted. Suitable for both enterprise customers and service providers, it:
- Creates a new, high-margin service revenue stream for service providers
- Provides a centralized contact center infrastructure that can deliver services to various divisions or satellite offices of enterprise customers
In a central office or data center, service providers host the contact center infrastructure software, which is shared by multiple business customers. Subscribing business customers can have IP or time-division multiplexing (TDM) infrastructures or a combination of the two.
A suite of integrated services that can be introduced all at once or incrementally, the solution includes:
- Virtual call center: Routes calls to contact center agents independent of their location
- Network routing with computer telephony integration (CTI): Combines network-based automatic call distributor (ACD) with CTI services
- Network interactive voice response (IVR): Provides information to callers or collects information before callers speak with a live agent
- Intelligent call routing: Routes calls between contact centers based on call context information (dialed number and caller ID), agent availability, and customer information from databases
- Multimedia applications such as Web collaboration and e-mail response management
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.