Prevent Telephony Denial of Service
Learn about the Cisco and SecureLogix solution to protect the entire enterprise edge.
Use Cisco Gateways for Any-to-Any Collaboration
Cisco Unified Communications gateways help enable anytime, anywhere collaboration to anyone on any device and provide investment protection for existing technology deployments. Cisco gateways offer solutions for any size business or location.
- Supports simple, more secure, rich media collaboration outside the enterprise firewall
- Extends your reach with B2B, B2C, and remote and mobile worker collaboration
- Designed for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition 6000 deployments
- Provides session border control for voice and video SIP trunk deployments
- Supports centralized, distributed, and hybrid SIP trunking deployments
- Works with Cisco products, third-party PBXs, and service providers
- Facilitates highly secure telepresence communications throughout an enterprise
- Supports highly scalable deployments for up to 100,000 users
- Supports Cisco WebEx-enabled telepresence
- Support analog devices in Cisco and third-party unified communications deployments
- Support analog phones, faxes, modems, and voicemail systems
- Provides both low- and high-density gateways for distributed or centralized deployments
- Offers compatibility with all major vendors' endpoints
- Provides transparent communication between IP and ISDN video networks and devices
- Supports content sharing over ISDN; supports encryption and high-definition video
- Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways
- Cisco AS5300 Series Universal Gateways
- Cisco ATA 180 Series Analog Telephone Adaptors
- Cisco Digital Gateways
- Cisco IAD2400 Series Integrated Access Devices
- Cisco IAD880 Series Integrated Access Devices
- Cisco IOS Gateways with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Cisco Unified Communications gateways provide the foundation for anytime, anywhere collaboration to anyone using any workload.
Collaborate Easily and Effectively
Work with your colleagues outside the office as easily as you do inside. Extend all collaboration workloads and associated content to those outside the organization for more productive interactions.
Gain Superior Reach
Cisco gateways support the vast majority of protocols, interfaces, and codecs. They provide connectivity to more than 90 percent of the world's private branch exchanges (PBXs), service providers, and analog devices.
Improve the End-User Experience
Provide a superior end-user experience by facilitating intuitive interactions and using network features such as background-noise reduction, acoustic shock prevention, and echo cancellation.
Protect Your investments
With standards-based interoperable solutions and multiservice integration, assets can be used or repurposed as your collaboration network needs change.
Simplify Deployment and Strengthen Security
Multiservice platforms make services easier to deploy and offer protection against internal and external threats while maintaining high levels of network performance.
Customer Success Stories
- Simplifying SIP Migration
See how Cisco Unified Border Element helped three organizations in these case studies.
Read White Paper
- Identifying Voice and Data Threats
Cisco helps telecom carrier BT provide a new cloud security solution for its customers.
Read Report (PDF - 672 KB)
- Building a More Efficient Network
Learn how Northeast Community Bank benefits from Cisco and Verizon SIP trunking solutions.
View Video (4:03 min)