Easily Collaborate Anywhere, on Any Device
Support simple and highly secure access to video, voice, content, instant messaging, and presence outside your enterprise firewall with Cisco Expressway, an advanced collaboration gateway. Connect communities of stakeholders. Help remote and mobile workers collaborate more effectively by using their device of choice with Cisco Jabber.
Simplify and Extend Collaboration
Promote any-to-any collaboration with Cisco Collaboration Edge Architecture.Learn More
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Expressway is designed specifically for comprehensive collaboration services provided through Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition, or Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). It features established firewall-traversal technology and helps redefine traditional enterprise collaboration boundaries, supporting our vision of any-to-any collaboration.
As its primary features and benefits, Cisco Expressway:
- Offers proven and highly secure firewall-traversal technology to extend your organizational reach
- Helps enable business-to-business and business-to-consumer collaboration
- Provides session-based access to comprehensive collaboration for remote and mobile workers, without the need for a separate VPN client
- Supports a wide range of devices with Cisco Jabber for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Complements bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers
Work Together Anywhere
Expand how and where you collaborate with Cisco Jabber and Expressway technology. (0:45 sec)Watch Video