Speeding Time to Market
Learn how a global manufacturer used Cisco Collaboration to accelerate business.
Why Choose Cisco Collaboration
Not all collaboration solution vendors have kept pace with the changing environment.
Find the Right Cloud Solution
Use this tool to find the collaboration solution you need - cloud, on-premises, or both.
Online Meetings with Anyone, Anywhere, on Any Device.
Conduct meetings in real time with Cisco video and web conferencing products.
- Meet with anyone online to present, share, and collaborate
- Accelerate decisions, keep projects on track and exchange ideas
- Keep connected on the go from any device or location
- Use any standards based video device, with personal, always-available meeting rooms
- Get a highly secure, private cloud (on-premises) deployment of Cisco WebEx technology
- Use an all-in-one conferencing solution that incorporates audio, video, and web conferencing
- Get the same superior WebEx user experience and features, including iPad and iPhone client support
- Extend IP telephony to conferencing
- A cloud-based video collaboration service
- Provides seamless video bridging for all standards-based video devices
- Host meetings in your always available WebEx Personal Room
- Share your unique personal meeting ID that never changes
Online Meetings Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device
Conduct online meetings over the web in real time, from anywhere, anytime, and on any device, with Cisco web conferencing products.
Use People-Centric Online Collaboration
Take advantage of industry-leading web conferencing capabilities to facilitate compelling, productive team meetings. With Cisco WebEx online collaboration solutions, organizations of any size can:
- Promote collaboration with anyone globally, anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Increase productivity with an engaging, interactive meeting experience
- Improve day-to-day efficiency and streamline meeting activities
- Save time and money by reducing the need to travel
Reduce Costs, Optimize Investments
Cisco WebEx solutions help reduce costs and optimize IT resources. Delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud, these solutions are easy to implement and scale throughout your organization. Cisco WebEx solutions:
- Require no large, up-front investment, and offer a predictable cost and licensing model
- Offer quick global deployment and easy adoption for users inside or outside firewalls
- Help you cut costs on hardware, software, and maintenance
- Give you the time to focus on strategic business projects instead of conferencing operations
- Integrate with existing Cisco investments such as Cisco Jabber and Cisco TelePresence solutions
Anytime, Anywhere Collaboration
With the Cisco WebEx Cloud, your organization can give people what they need to collaborate, when, where, and how they need it. This highly secure and available service-delivery platform offers superior:
- Performance, for quick join times, low latency, and excellent presentation quality
- Integration flexibility with Cisco and third-party platforms and services
- Enterprise-grade security from the platform to the meeting, with stringent data privacy and integrated policy controls
Purchasing, implementing, maintaining, and updating on-premises hardware and software are important IT tasks. By taking advantage of applications that are delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud, you can shift the balance from capital expenses to operational expenses.
The Cisco WebEx Cloud offers simplified deployment and application delivery. Because applications are provisioned through clouds, users automatically have access to the latest versions.
The platform uses highly secure data centers that are located strategically near major Internet access points worldwide. These centers route data, audio, and video on dedicated, high-bandwidth fiber, essentially eliminating lag time and interruptions. Using highly secure connections reduces the scattering of packets and simplifies reassembly.
Additional advantages of the Cisco WebEx Cloud include:
- Availability: Meet on-demand conferencing and anytime content-sharing needs, easily accommodating usage peaks.
- Scalability: Expand with your business growth and support thousands of concurrent users 24 hours a day.
- Reliability: WebEx Cloud uses Cisco data centers that mirror all sites, sessions, and connection information, providing immediate data restoration after a connection breaks.