|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
High-Performance, Affordable Storage for Small Businesses
Cisco NSS300 Series Smart Storage provides comprehensive data protection that combines onsite and online backup in a single affordable, high-speed solution. Built-in and add-on applications extend usage beyond storage, giving you more for your money.
Cisco NSS300 Series Smart Storage offers:
- High performance: Class-leading performance helps reduce backup time while allowing multiple people to use the device simultaneously.
- Integrated online backup available: Combine onsite and online backup for a more complete, flexible data protection and disaster recovery solution. Built-in support for Mozy, the world's most popular online backup service, helps centralize and automate backup of critical business data—what to store locally and what to back up online—all through one intuitive interface.
- Built-in and add-on applications: Extend capabilities beyond storage, and get more for your money. Running applications on Cisco Smart Storage helps ensure that they are available at all times, and can eliminate the need for additional devices on the network. View an updated list of add-on applications.
- Security and data encryption: On-disk data encryption protects critical business data stored on disk even if hard drives are stolen.
- Simplified configuration and management: Setup takes minutes and a straightforward, browser-based interface simplifies configuration. Cisco Access Now provides simple and secure remote access.
- Flexibility: Choose from multiple backup modes and share files across Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms.
- Reliable, high-availability design: Safeguard data and reduce downtime with Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10 configurations, and hot-swappable drives.
- Service and support: Protect your investment with Cisco Small Business Support Service, which provides three-year, peace-of-mind coverage.