The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Cisco+ provides all the benefits of Cisco, now as a service. Boost speed, agility, and scale with on-demand solutions that intelligently adapt to your business needs. Our hybrid cloud offers give you flexible consumption for your on-premises infrastructure so you can optimize workloads across clouds, on-premises data centers, labs, and co-location facilities for scale, performance, and agility, with great value. We are taking several years of buying trends and behaviors, and packaging our most popular solutions to meet common needs.
You have the flexibility to choose a consumption model tailored to your business: pay as you use or pay as you grow.
Pay as you use:
This model provides maximum flexibility on service capacity. It allows you to scale up or down as your business changes and is ideal for seasonal or hard-to-predict scenarios. You select a reserved service capacity for your organization and then can scale up or down as your requirements vary.
Pay as you grow:
Ideal for high-growth organizations, this model provides a buffer for growth in the services you need. It allows you to commit to a known service capacity and allows flexibility to add capacity as your business needs change.
In each scenario, Cisco will deploy a full-stack solution package of hardware, software, and services for customer success to provide you with flexible IT resources and the capacity required to run your business with cloud-like scalability and agility, while enabling the security, control, and performance of on-premises workloads. With Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud, you can choose to self-manage day-2 operations or work with a leading Cisco provider partner for a fully managed service offer. We are building a model that will flex with your evolving business needs and changes over time.
● World-class hardware, software, and APIs: Cisco delivers industry-leading technologies from Cisco and its technology partners across compute, storage, networking, automation, and cloud designed to meet your diverse operating environment.
● Flexible consumption: With Cisco+, you can pay as you use to get the flexibility to grow and shrink capacity utilization on demand, or pay as you grow to get growth capacity for your increased IT needs while scaling up on your own terms without breaking the bank or having to continuously over-provision.
● Simple dashboard views on service usage: Cisco makes it easy to track service usage through a single pane, allowing you to understand business trends and determine future investments. Cisco and Cisco partners optionally offer professional and managed services to deliver as-a-service outcomes, depending on your preference.
● Artificial intelligence for optimizing service: Not only do you pay for what you use, but Cisco’s machine- intelligence solutions will help tell you the best way to run your applications and workloads to optimize for performance and minimize expenditure.
● Ecosystem choice: Cisco and our certified partners bring a large technology ecosystem to enable you to run operations according to the needs of your business.
● Country availability: Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud is currently available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, and Australia.
● Partner eligibility: Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud is only available through qualified partners. The partner must be a tier 1 partner that can transact with Cisco directly. The partner must have either a Cisco Powered Hybrid Cloud/IaaS designation or a Cisco Data Center Master or Advanced Specialization.
Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Edge
Systems are deployed at the edge for low latency, fast processing, and storage of data created by edge applications. Bare-metal and/or VM configurations are made in Remote Office/Branch Offices (ROBOs) or at edge locations. The customer only pays for resources that they consume.
Cisco HyperFlex™ Edge brings the robust feature set and simplicity of Cisco HyperFlex systems to your edge environments with a flexible, scalable, low-cost, centrally managed solution. It can be deployed and maintained with massive scale utilizing Cisco® vManage. Cisco vManage is a mature, widely adopted cloud-based management dashboard that enables the orchestration and management of edge resources and provides the tools to centrally monitor network operations.
Why Cisco+ Hybrid Cloud for Edge:
● Perform data analytics and computation at the edge, so network connectivity and bandwidth issues will not be significant
● Facilitate moving large amounts of data back to the cloud or data center for processing and storage
● Reduce high cost of pushing large amounts of data between the cloud and the edge
● Access big data analytics for Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine vision, and deep learning