Affordable, Easy-to-Use Voice Communications
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anywhere there is need for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
A business-grade voice communications endpoint that provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free and eco-friendly ergonomic design, its primary features include:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal and arctic white, and two handset styles for flexibility and comfort
- Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn how your peers are collaborating at their primary workspace.
- Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- Elevate Your Communications with Video
Learn how Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VT Camera III bring video to your desktop.