High-Value Phone, Low-Hassle Functionality
Four lines of Internet telephony are at your fingertips. Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA941 can be connected directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX via its single Ethernet port.
Each line can be independently assigned its own phone number or extension. A high-resolution graphical display makes for easy menu- and web-based configuration.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA941 IP Phone include:
- Speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, transfer, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- A high-resolution graphical display, speakerphone, and a 2.5 mm headset port
- Features such as easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances
- Standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades
- Detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features that help network providers deliver high-quality support
User Guides, Release Notes, and Support Information
Got a small business? We have solutions just for you. Learn More