Identify, locate, and connect with experts for advisory services whenever and wherever you need them using high-quality audio and video for a compelling communications experience.
Combine Cisco endpoints optimized to facilitate in-person interaction with network-based directory, presence, and collaboration capabilities. This helps organizations share expertise efficiently with customers, employees, and partners.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Simplify the ability to identify subject-matter experts and quickly contact the most available resources through employee directories with expertise tagging and presence capabilities.
- Create a virtual pool of experts and specialists, whether they are co-located or dispersed globally.
- Help ensure effective collaboration by interacting with experts instantly in a personalized, easy-to-use, virtualized, face-to-face manner.
- Increase teamwork by making employees easily accessible to shorten decision times and avoid duplication of work.
- The conversion rate of an interaction between a subject-matter expert and a potential customer using both audio and video is greater than 90 percent; audio only is 50 percent. (Forrester)
- Cross-sales increased from 1.4 to 2.5 products per customer with video in the interaction instead of audio-only capabilities. (Forrester)
- 70 percent of customers will choose alternative companies if an expert is not present when they make an initial product inquiry. (Forrester)
"Customers no longer consider banking to be single-channel. They expect more control over how and when they choose to access our services, including financial experts and advice." —Paul Dilda, Bank of Montreal
"Faster response time and skills-based routing creates an excellent user experience, contributing to Hilti's reputation for quality. " —Wolfgang Speckle, Hilti Corporation
ANZ Private & ANZ Trustees is taking advantage of innovative technology to differentiate and deliver unique and superior service to clients who can now virtually tap into the deep experience of a team of experts located nationwide and globally.
- Video Extends the Classroom (PDF - 2.7 MB)
- A Better Path for the Health of Nations: Ideas from Global Government Health Leaders (Video - 3:03 min)
- BNP Paribas Fortis: Innovative Remote Adviser Service Redefines Customer Experiences and Drives Growth (PDF - 307 KB)
- Fords Finanz Builds Better Business Models Around Customers
- Cisco Remote Expert Smart Solution for Retail Banking (PDF - 1.7 MB)
- How Banks Can Capture Young Customers and Increase Revenues (PDF - 484 KB)
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Increasing Omnichannel Revenue (Video - 4:37 min) <
British Banker's Association (BBA) TV discusses how Cisco video and collaboration solutions improve customer service and revenue opportunities in the branch and across banking channels.
- Remote Expert for Retail Banking (Video - 3:09 min)
See examples of remote expert interactions across multiple channels for closing a loan as well as cross selling wealth management.
- Cisco Remote Expert Solution Overview (PDF - 2.3 MB)
Deliver superior, on-demand customer video collaboration-an immersive, real-time video experience between customers and subject-matter experts wherever they may be.
- How Remote Experts Increase Customer Loyalty
Financial institutions and other customer service industries are increasingly turning toward using remote experts to help meet growing client demands.
- Expert Collaboration: Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
Real-world examples of expert collaboration, including a case study of a high-tech manufacturer and specific recommendations for top management on implementing remote experts in the global enterprise.
- Retailers Respond to Market Transitions (Video - 4:27 min)
Retailers are innovating using technologies such as Cisco Remote Expert and virtual interactions to address changing trends.
- Increasing Omnichannel Revenue (Video - 4:37 min)
British Banker's Association TV discusses how Cisco video and collaboration solutions improve customer service and revenue opportunities.
- Cisco Remote Expert for Retail Banking (Video - 3:09 min)
See remote expert interactions across multiple channels for closing a loan and cross-selling wealth management.
- A Better Path for the Health of Nations (Video - 3:03 min)
Learn about the vision for future healthcare from more than 100 healthcare leaders from 16 nations around the world.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)