Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by helping people meet face-to-face over distances to:
- Share content
- Consult with experts
- Deliver personalized services
Cisco provides one of the industry's broadest portfolios of purpose-built, high-quality video solutions, from the desktop to the conference room and beyond to third-party systems.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Next to a face-to-face meeting, video is the most natural way to communicate.
- Experience greater connection with remote team members through regularly scheduled and ad hoc telepresence meetings for strategic planning, risk management, regulatory compliance.
- Build trust and understanding across time zones within cross-functional and diverse teams through interactive, frequent video communications.
- Accelerate time-to-market with more face-to-face brainstorming in R&D
- Enhance communication and help build trust between people in ways that traditional document-based tools cannot
- Among business leaders, 53 percent strongly agree that video promotes more productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
- Companies that are considered leading users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Collaboration implementations with video improve ROI by up to 5 times. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Among decision makers, 45 percent strongly agree that video saves time; 35 percent agree that video saves money. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
Primary Products for Use Case
Recommended for Best Practices
"We've reduced the number of emergency patient transfers from our partner hospital in Montana by 60 percent by using Cisco TelePresence for physician collaboration. This significantly lowers transportation costs, improves patient outcomes, and saves parents the anguish of a 12-hour drive to reach a specialist." Andrew Blackmon, Children's Hospital Colorado
"Decisions can take a long time when you rely on email and phone conversations because you can't see whether someone who usually speaks another language understands you, and you can't share designs." Jimmy Yan, Vistaprint
"Video allows my team to work together wherever they may be." Simon Daykin, CTO, Logicalis
"Video shows the other persons facial expressions and emotions, improving the level of understanding and helping people feel more strongly connected." Leon Benjamin. Virgin Media
- Video Solves Critical Challenges in Higher Education (PDF - 2.9 MB)
- Video Improves K-12 Education Outcomes (PDF - 2.8 MB)
- Kinetic Securities: Firm Qualifies Leads with Online Meetings
- White Paper: Role of Video in Transforming Retail Banking and Wealth Management (PDF - 4 MB)
Government and Public Sector
- U.K. Department of Health: Video Conferencing Transforms Public Service Delivery
- Moravia-Silesia Regional Government: Integrated Safety Center Protects Citizens
- National Fire Service: Polish Fire Service Agency Implements Videoconferencing
- Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk
With so many new options for enterprise communications and collaboration, find out if is the desk phone is still relevant.
- Aberdeen: The ROI of Video Collaboration (PDF - 307 KB)
Aberdeen Group studied the video collaboration usage patterns of more than 380 organizations to understand how companies gain business value from video deployments in sales, marketing, service, product development, and project management.
- Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 (Video - 1:29 min)
Increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration
- TechWise TV: Cisco DX650 Smart Desk Phone (Video - 60 min)
See how the DX650 merges video, voice, and smartphone features in one device. Learn about the hardware, security and policy management, and apps you can develop and run on it.
- People-Centric Collaboration (Video - 3:37 min)
See how Cisco Collaboration helps a team plan more quickly using real-time video interaction from any device and any location.
Cisco Validated Designs and Design Guides
The Cisco Validated Design program consists of systems and solutions that are designed, tested, and documented to facilitate faster and more reliable customer deployments.
- Design Zone for Smart Business Architecture: for Collaboration
- Cisco Video and TelePresence Architecture Design Guide
- Design Zone for Cisco TelePresence
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and our partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)