Accelerate decision making by facilitating face-to-face video communications directly from your desk phone or softphone application.
Industry-leading video-enabled telephony endpoints from Cisco help make visual communications a simple, intuitive extension of conventional telephone use while interoperating with your existing telephony system.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Make it easy for busy executives to meet "face-to-face" without leaving their offices.
- Improve communication and elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions.
- Build trust between people in ways that traditional document-centric tools cannot
- Organizations developing video products tend to be focused on their markets rather than reactive to their competitors
- Among business leaders, 53 percent strongly agree that video promotes more productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
- Companies that are considered best-in-class users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- In 88 percent of best-in-class companies, video is used for strategic or revenue-based purposes. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Collaboration implementations with video improve ROI by up to 5 times. (Source: Salire)
"I have chatted with an employee on assignment in Hong Kong, and then just clicked to escalate to a WebEx session with high-quality video and web sharing." —Andreas Kusch, CEO, avodaqAG
The developer can very quickly escalate from a voice call or IM session to a WebEx session combining voice, video, and desktop sharing. "Before we had Cisco Jabber, we didn't do this because it would have required setting up three separate meetings." —James Baker, Eagle Investment Systems
Concentrix customer-service staff can choose the most appropriate communications channel and switch between them with a single click -- including instant messaging, audio, voice, video, and web conferencing.
- Integrated Healthcare Provider Improves Patient Care (PDF - 192 KB)
Sentara Healthcare uses Cisco WebEx to cut operational costs, increase staff productivity, and expand access to clinical expertise.
- The ROI of Video Collaboration (PDF - 307 KB)
Aberdeen Group studied the video collaboration usage patterns of more than 380 organizations to gain a better understanding of how companies gain business value from their video deployments in sales, marketing, service, product development, and project management.
- Design Considerations for Video Collaboration over a PIN Architecture
Enabling the network infrastructure to support desktop video collaboration helps minimize or eliminate service disruptions, periods of degraded quality, and impact to other business critical applications as network demands for collaborative tools continue to increase.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers. Read the following documents to learn more:
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)
- Transforming Collaboration through Strategy and Architecture (PDF - 3.3 MB)
- Cisco Video for Transformation Series
This four-part series of informational white papers and videos from Cisco Services outlines practical steps for deploying business video and realizing the best ROI:
- Part I: Uncover the Value of Video and Assess Network Readiness
- Part II: Consider the User Experience and Operational Efficiency
- Part III: Deliver Desired Results with Implement and Operate Services
- Part IV: Optimize to Preserve and Increase Business Value