Increase staff productivity and customer responsiveness. Give employees the flexibility to use personal or company-issued mobile devices as a highly secure extension of your enterprise network and applications.
Cisco provides native support for all leading smartphones, tablets, and laptops in a highly secure, policy-controlled manner. Your users get a consistent, productive user experience anywhere, anytime.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Increase employee engagement and productivity by creating more opportunities to collaborate.
- Improve customer responsiveness with quicker access to experts and information.
- Help maintain communications security through policy control around corporate applications and information.
- Lower IT and capital costs by allowing employees to use their own devices
- Reduce support costs through employee self-management of application deployment and maintenance.
- Nearly two-thirds of employees use personal devices for work purposes. (Corporate Executive Board)
- More than 80 percent of U.S. working adults work seven extra hours per week outside the office. (Good Technology)
- Eighty-nine percent of leaders at organizations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree cloud helps to enable mobile workforce productivity. (Forbes Insight, 2012)
- Organizations can save 25 percent annually per user with employee-owned devices versus company-owned
- Among organizations that implement BYOD strategies, 76 percent report increased employee responsiveness and decision making. (Forrester)
"One business goal was increasing employee engagement and improving work life balance. Another was reducing the time employees spent travelling, particularly for internal meetings, to free up more time for work as well as personal life." —Leon Benjamin, Virgin Media
"Now nobody ever needs to say to a client, 'I can give you an answer when I get back to the office.' " —Mike Fitzgerald, Eagle Investment Systems
"Allowing employees from different departments to work together side-by-side, on their own devices, anywhere on campus, is a big step forward in promoting greater productivity and better delivery of government services." —Eric Bish, City of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Perspectives Charter Schools: School Simplifies Funding with Cloud Solution
- Wake Forest University: University Elevates Student-Faculty Collaboration
- BYOD Solution for Education
- Design Guide: Wireless LANs for Higher-Education
Government and Public Sector
- Connected World Technology Report
Get insight into challenges that companies face as they strive to balance current and future business needs.
- Forrester: Expanding Role of Mobility in the Workplace (PDF - 133 KB)
Corporate mobility momentum will continue as more enterprises support BYOD programs to cost efficiently mobilize their workforce.
- Cisco Any Device: Planning a Productive Secure, and Competitive Future (PDF - 1.2 MB)
Based on real Cisco experiences, learn the steps and business decisions that enterprise IT and information security architects should consider
- Yankee Group: Any Device, Anywhere (PDF - 259 KB)
Shifting to a next-generation network can transform a business, but where do you start?
- ZK Research: Top 10 Reasons to Consider Hosted Collaboration (PDF - 370 KB)
Because of the strong potential ROI, deploying a collaboration solution should be in every CIO's priority list.
Cisco IBSG Horizons Research
Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group (IBSG) conducts multimodal research and analysis to identify business transformation opportunities fueled by technology innovation.
BYOD and Virtualization Study
Financial Impact of BYOD
Cisco BYOD Smart Solution
The Cisco BYOD Smart Solution provides a comprehensive approach to effectively design, manage, and control the access of a BYOD network.
- Work Anywhere on Any Device (Video - 1:35 min)
- Cisco Jabber for Team Performance (Video - 2:48 min)
- Financial Impact of BYOD: A Model (Video - 3:02 min)
- Improve Collaboration with Real-Time Video (Video - 3:37 min)
This overview includes the following videos about Cisco Jabber:
- Instantly Interact with IM and Presence (1:31 min)
- Enjoy Business-Class IP Voice and Video Telephony (1:27 min)
- Complete Collaboration from Your iPad (1:40 min)
- Communicate from Microsoft Office (0:59 min)
- Get Mobile Collaboration - Anywhere on Any Device (2:03 min)
- Communicate from Within Web Applications (1:42 min)
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.