State-of-the-Art Contact Center Capabilities
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise delivers intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure. It combines multichannel automatic call distributor (ACD) functionality with IP telephony in a unified solution, enabling your company to rapidly deploy a distributed contact center infrastructure.
Learn more about Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. (6:18 min)
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise provides:
- Segmentation of customers, and monitoring of resource availability
- Delivery of each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Comprehensive customer profiles using contact-related data, such as dialed number, and calling line ID
- Routing to the most appropriate resource to meet customer needs based on real-time conditions (such as agent skills, availability, and queue lengths)
- Presence integration to increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance, and knowledge-worker expertise
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise allows you to smoothly integrate inbound and outbound voice applications with Internet applications such as real-time chat, web collaboration, and e-mail. This integration enables a single agent to support multiple interactions simultaneously regardless of which communications channel the customer has chosen. Since each interaction is unique and may require individualized service, Cisco provides contact center solutions to manage customer interactions based on almost any contact attribute.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
- Improve Customer Service with Cloud Computing
- Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.
- Cisco Unified Communications Software Subscription
Cisco Unified Software Subscription is a product offering that allows you to subscribe to major software version upgrades, improving your ability to predict and plan your IP communications budgets over a number of years. You can optimize your savings by purchasing multiyear plans, or a one-, two-, or three-year subscription.
Video Data Sheet