Get Compact Performance in All Dimensions
The Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server is one of the industry's highest-density, 2-socket rack server platforms. This important new building block in the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) portfolio offers compact performance for enterprise-critical applications within this architecture.
Video Data Sheet
Learn more about the UCS C260 M2 Rack Server. (4:36 min)Read Data Sheet
The C260 M2 server has CPU enhancements for greater performance, expandability, and security, as well as reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features. This server also offers:
- Large memory capacity and 16 drives make it an ideal platform for memory-bound or disk-intensive applications
- Exceptional memory, with up to 64 DIMM slots and up to 1 TB, based on double data rate 3 (DDR3) technology
- A 2-socket, 2RU, rack form factor
Features That Provide Optimum Value
- Intel® Xeon® processor E7-2800 product family
- 16 internal small form-factor (SFF), SAS, SATA-II, and SSD drives; up to 9.6 TB total
- RAID 0 and 1 support for up to 16 SAS, SATA-II drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 50, and 60 support for up to 16 SAS or SATA drives with optional LSIMegaRAID adapter
- Support for up to six PCIe cards in multiple low-profile slots
Compare network adapter cards for the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
UCS C260 Server Takes Top Scores
The newly released Cisco Unified Computing System C260 M2 Server sets a new standard in performance with world record benchmarks.
The Journey to Unified Computing
(PDF - 736 KB)
The Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) is an innovative set of technologies that delivers on the requirements of the data center.
A Short Primer on Cisco Extended Memory
(PDF - 300 KB)
Cisco Extended Memory Technology provides cost-effective large memory footprints for both virtualized and nonvirtualized workloads.
Cisco Extended Memory Technology Overview
(Video - 2:29 min)
See how patented Cisco technology increases performance and capacity for demanding virtualization and large data-set workloads.
Managing Cisco UCS C-Series Servers
(PDF - 337 KB)
Learn more about this comprehensive, flexible, and standards-based set of management capabilities.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers At-a-Glance)
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Data Sheets)
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Presentations)