Monitor Social Media
Monitor social media channels for customer and public feedback and sentiment. Provide real-time proactive response through the channels that customers choose, capture customer attention, and generate greater loyalty and brand preference.
Cisco SocialMiner provides customer care teams with social media monitoring, queuing, and workflows. This facilitates:
- Personalized real-time responses
- Metrics tracking
- Relationship-building opportunities
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Improve responsiveness by providing proactive, real-time customer service.
- Use community knowledge to increase service and marketing reach.
- Meet customer expectations.
- Monitor public mention of your products, services, or expertise.
- Engage target audiences to provide more brand and product information.
- 58 percent of organizations are currently using social media platforms to serve customers. (Aberdeen)
- Companies that identify and target key social media influencers are 58 percent more likely to increase positive mentions of their brands and products. (Aberdeen)
- Of best-in-class sales organizations, 73 percent use social media to expand lead-generation activity. (Aberdeen)
- 85 percent of consumers are very happy when businesses respond to their public comments in online forums and social media venues. (Maritz)
- 72 percent of adults online in the United States expect companies to reply to a negative comment on a ratings or review site. (Forrester)
"We listen to people and we help them. We have the ability to change individual interactions and create better experiences." - Kenny Lauer, George P. Johnson
"In the few months that we have been using the SocialMiner tool, results from our campaigns on both Facebook and Twitter have been quite remarkable. As an example, revenue from clients coming to us through Facebook has increased 400 percent." - Petter Etholm, Zone Labs
- How Social Media Is Improving Manufacturing
AutomationWorld: Businesses, especially manufacturers, want to use social media for easy access to expertise, business intelligence insights, and new product ideas.
- Forrester: Next-Generation Contact Centers Must Become Relationship Platforms (PDF - 156 KB)
- ZK Research: Collaboration Is the Next Game Changer in Customer Service (PDF - 606 KB)
- Provide the Best Customer Experience for Business Success (PDF - 553 KB)
- The Three Waves of Customer Care (PDF - 284 KB)
- Contact Center-as-a-Service: Elevate Customer Care (PDF - 3.2 MB)
- Unifying Customer Experience in a Multichannel World (PDF - 4.6 MB)
- Customer Collaboration (PDF - 724 KB)
- TechWise TV: Contact Center -- Experience Matters (1 hour)
Now, more than ever, the way you interact with and respond to customers is critical to the long-term health of your business. Find out how new Cisco technology can help you improve customer interaction and build customer loyalty.
- Social Miner: Social Media Sensibility (3:12 min)
Monitor all the social media watering holes whether or not users hashtag or @ sign your business. Social Miner integrates with your normal workflow so there are no new processes or cumbersome interfaces to learn.
- Keep Pace with Customers (4:13 min)
See demonstrations of Cisco products including Finesse, SocialMiner, and MediaSense.
Day in the Life of an Insurance Professional (3:50 min)
Discover how to use Cisco Collaboration solutions to generate leads and help convert them into profitable customer relationships.
- Video Data Sheet: Cisco SocialMiner