Locate and Access Remote Experts
Identify, locate, and connect with experts whenever and wherever you need them. Share expertise efficiently with customers, employees, and partners using high-quality audio and video for a compelling communications experience.
Cisco combines network-based directory, presence, and collaboration capabilities with endpoints that are optimized to facilitate in-person interaction.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Easily identify and contact subject-matter experts.
- Quickly contact the most available resources through expertise tagging and presence capabilities.
- Create a virtual pool of experts and specialists, whether they are in the same location or dispersed globally.
- Help ensure effective collaboration by interacting with experts instantly in a personalized, easy-to-use, face-to-face manner.
- Improve teamwork by making employees easily accessible to shorten decision times and avoid duplication of work.
- The conversion rate of an interaction between a subject-matter expert and a potential customer using both audio and video is greater than 90 percent; audio only is 50 percent. (Forrester)
- Cross-sales increased from 1.4 to 2.5 products per customer when video was added to sales interactions compared to audio only. (Forrester)
- 70 percent of customers choose another company if an expert is not present when they make an initial product inquiry. (Forrester)
"We've reduced the number of emergency patient transfers from our partner hospital in Montana by 60% by using Cisco TelePresence for physician collaboration. This significantly lowers transportation costs, improves patient outcomes, and saves parents the anguish of a 12-hour drive to reach a specialist." —Andrew Blackmon, Children's Hospital Colorado
"Customers no longer consider banking to be single-channel. They expect more control over how and when they choose to access our services, including financial experts and advice. " —Paul Dilda, Bank of Montreal (Video - 5:28 min)
"Faster response time and skills-based routing creates an excellent user experience, contributing to Hilti's reputation for quality." —Wolfgang Speckle, Hilti Corporation
- Video Extends the Classroom (PDF - 2.7 MB)
- Nationwide: Video Collaboration Increases Sales for U.K. Financial Firm (PDF - 275 KB)
- ANZ Private and ANZ Trustees: Video Meetings Enhance Private Banking
- BNP Paribas Fortis: Innovative Remote Adviser Service Redefines Customer Experiences and Drives Growth (PDF - 307 KB)
- Fords Finanz Builds Better Business Models Around Customers
- Cisco Remote Expert Smart Solution for Retail Banking (PDF - 1.7 MB)
- How Banks Can Attract Young Customers and Increase Revenues (PDF - 484 KB)
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Increasing Omnichannel Revenue (Video - 4:37 min)
- Cisco Remote Expert for Retail Banking (Video - 3:09 min)
- A Better Path for the Health of Nations: Ideas from Global Government Health Leaders (Video - 3:03 min)
- Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
- Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk (PDF - 320 KB)
With so many new enterprise options, is the desk phone still relevant? Analysts and industry experts offer insight.
- Cisco Remote Expert Smart Solution Overview (PDF - 2.3 MB)
Deliver superior on-demand customer video collaboration between customers and experts anywhere.
- How Remote Experts Increase Customer Loyalty
Financial and customer-service organizations are increasingly turning toward use remote experts to meet client demands.
- Expert Collaboration: Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
Read real-world examples of expert collaboration.
- Cisco Jabber Features
Learn more about Jabber's voice, video, presence, instant messaging, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing capabilities in these videos.
- Cisco Jabber Guest: Collaboration from the Browser (Video1:11 min)
Jabber Guest is designed to enable collaboration using high-definition voice and video via a web browser or mobile device.
- Cisco Jabber Guest Transforms Customer Service (Video - 1:07 min)
Now, customers can interact directly with a customer service agent, resolving a problem by quickly and securely sharing high-definition voice and video via a web browser or mobile device.
- Cisco DX600 Series: Collaborate Your Way from the Desk (Video - 3:09 min)
Learn how your business can increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration with the Cisco DX600 Series.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers:
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)