Locate and Access Remote Experts
Identify, locate, and connect with experts whenever and wherever you need them. Share expertise efficiently using high-quality audio and video. Cisco combines network-based directory, presence, and collaboration capabilities with endpoints that are optimized to facilitate in-person interaction.
- The conversion rate of an interaction between a subject-matter expert and a potential customer using both audio and video is greater than 90 percent; with audio only, it is 50 percent. (Forrester)
- Cross-sales increased from 1.4 to 2.5 products per customer when video was added to sales interactions compared with audio only. (Forrester)
- If an expert is not present when customers make an initial product inquiry, 70 percent of them choose another company. (Forrester)
- Match a customer's needs to an agent with the right set of attributes and proficiencies.
- Create a virtual pool of experts and specialists, whether co-located in particular centers or dispersed within a global network.
- Connect customers with agents over high-definition video no matter where in the world the agent/expert resides.
- Interact with experts in an instant, personalized, easy-to-use virtualized face-to-face manner.
Supporting Products and Solutions
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions
- High-definition video extended to the desktop
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
- User-friendly, full-featured phones
- Single and multiline endpoints
- Support for a range of communication needs
- Collaboration anywhere on any device
- Business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Instant interaction with IM and presence
- Integration of native and customized business applications
- Simplified deployment and management
- Enterprise-class voice contact center
- Foundation for multichannel capabilities
The Cisco Remote Expert Design Guide provides the foundation for systems design based on common use cases or current engineering system priorities. It incorporates a broad set of technologies, features, and applications to address customer needs. Cisco engineers have comprehensively tested and documented the design to help ensure faster, more reliable, and fully predictable deployment.
"The Cisco solution has helped us improve customer satisfaction and staff efficacy while at the same time increasing mortgage sales." - Andrew Nation, Sales, Nationwide
"We've reduced the number of emergency patient transfers from our partner hospital in Montana by 60 percent by using Cisco TelePresence for physician collaboration. This significantly lowers transportation costs, improves patient outcomes, and saves parents the anguish of a 12-hour drive to reach a specialist." - Andrew Blackmon, Children's Hospital Colorado
"Faster response time and skills-based routing creates an excellent user experience, contributing to Hilti's reputation for quality." - Wolfgang Speckle, Hilti Corporation
- AIB: Cisco Installs First Remote Expert Technology in Ireland
- Nationwide: Video Collaboration Increases Sales for U.K. Financial Firm
- Fords Finanz: Building Better Business Models Around Customers
- Paras and Associates (5:15 min)
Paras and Associates removes language barriers between patients and doctors.
- UVA Center for Telehealth: Extends Quality Care to Medically Underserved Areas (PDF - 677 KB)
- Connecting to Experts with Omnichannel Delivery (1:48 min)
- Increasing Omnichannel Revenue (4:36 min)
British Bankers' Association TV: How Cisco video and collaboration solutions improve customer service and revenue opportunities.
- A Better Path for Health of Nations (3:02 min)
Learn about the vision for healthcare from more than 100 healthcare leaders from 16 nations around the world.
- Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 (1:28 min)
Increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration.
- TechWise TV: Cisco DX650 Smart Desk Phone (1:01:34 min)
Video, voice, and smartphone features in one device. Learn about the hardware, security and policy management, and apps you can develop and run on it.
- Cisco Remote Expert Solution Overview (PDF - 53 KB)
Deliver superior, on-demand customer video collaboration: an immersive, real-time video experience between customers and subject-matter experts wherever they may be.
- How Remote Experts Increase Customer Loyalty
Financial institutions and other customer service industries are increasingly turning to remote experts to help meet growing client demands.
- Expert Collaboration: Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
Real-world examples of expert collaboration, including the case study of a high-tech manufacturer and recommendations for implementing remote experts in the global enterprise.
- Courts Today: Making a Motion, Literally
Videoconferencing is growing in all aspects of criminal justice from police to probation to juvenile justice.
- Cisco Collaboration Services
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and Cisco partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.