Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by helping people meet face-to-face over distances to:
- Share content
- Consult with experts
- Deliver personalized services
Cisco provides one of the industry's broadest portfolios of purpose-built, high-quality video solutions, from the desktop to the conference room and beyond to third-party systems. WebEx and TelePresence are optimized to work with any standards-based video endpoints, helping to extend your reach and simplify the user experience for all participants.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Provide customers with a broader range of services, faster response times and better results.
- Communicate with video, one of the most natural ways possible next to an in-person meeting.
- Experience greater connection with remote team members through regularly scheduled and ad hoc Telepresence meetings.
- Accelerate time-to-market with more face-to-face brainstorming in R&D.
- Enhance communication and help build trust between people in ways that document-based tools cannot.
- Among business leaders, 53 percent strongly agree that video promotes more productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
- Companies that are considered leading users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Among decision makers, 45 percent strongly agree that video saves time; 35 percent agree video saves money. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
Primary Products for Use Case
Recommended for Best Practices
"We've reduced the number of emergency patient transfers from our partner hospital in Montana by 60 percent by using Cisco TelePresence for physician collaboration. This significantly lowers transportation costs, improves patient outcomes, and saves parents the anguish of a 12-hour drive to reach a specialist." Andrew Blackmon Children's Hospital Colorado
"Decisions can take a long time when you rely on email and phone conversations because you can't see whether someone who usually speaks another language understands you, and you can't share designs." Jimmy Yan, Vistaprint
"Video allows my team to work together wherever they may be." Simon Daykin, CTO, Logicalis
"Video shows the other person's facial expressions and emotions, improving the level of understanding and helping people feel more strongly connected." Leon Benjamin Virgin Media
- Video Solves Critical Challenges in Higher Education (PDF - 2.9 MB)
- Video Improves K-12 Education Outcomes (PDF - 2.8 MB)
- Kinetic Securities: Firm Qualifies Leads with Online Meetings
- White Paper: Role of Video in Transforming Retail Banking and Wealth Management (PDF - 4 MB)
Government and Public Sector
- U.K. Department of Health: Video Conferencing Transforms Public Service Delivery
- City of Almere: Aging Well in the Netherlands (PDF - 627 KB)
- Moravia-Silesia Regional Government: Integrated Safety Center Protects Citizens
- National Fire Service: Polish Fire Service Agency Implements Videoconferencing
- Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk (PDF - 320 KB)
With so many new options for enterprise communications and collaboration, find out if the deskphone is still relevant. Many analysts and industry experts have commented on this topic, providing insight in five key areas.
- Aberdeen: The ROI of Video Collaboration (PDF - 307 KB)
Aberdeen Group studied the video collaboration usage patterns of more than 380 organizations to understand how companies gain business value from video deployments in sales, marketing, service, product development, and project management.
- Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 (Video - 1:29 min)
Increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration.
- TechWise TV: Cisco DX650 Smart Desk Phone (Video -1 hour)
See how the DX650 merges video, voice, and smartphone features in one device. Learn about the hardware, security and policy management, and apps you can develop and run on it.
- Cisco Jabber Features
Learn more about Jabber's voice, video, presence, instant messaging, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing capabilities in these videos.
- Spotlight: Cisco Prime Collaboration (6:13 min)
Manage and control across your entire Cisco communications infrastructure. Simplify the entire lifecycle and address service quality issues before they affect end users.
- People-Centric Collaboration (Video - 3:37 min)
See how Cisco Collaboration helps a team plan more quickly using real-time video interaction from any device and any location.
Choose the room type that best fits your telepresence and conferencing needs. Project Workplace provides technical drawings and tutorials about setting up different meeting spaces.
Cisco Validated Designs and Design Guides
The Cisco Validated Design program consists of systems and solutions that are designed, tested, and documented to facilitate faster and more reliable customer deployments.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and ourpartners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.