Incorporate Video into Meetings
Improve communications, relationships, and productivity by helping people meet face-to-face over video conferencing to share content, make decisions, and deliver personalized services. Cisco provides one of the industry's broadest portfolios of purpose-built, high-quality video solutions for every room, every desk, and every pocket.
- Eighty-seven percent of remote users feel more connected to their team and process when using videoconferencing. (GigaOm)
- More than half (58 percent) of videoconferencing users report that it helps them accelerate decision-making; that number increases to 100 percent among extensive users of videoconferencing. (Frost & Sullivan)
- Companies that are considered leading users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Aberdeen Group)
- Enable busy employees to meet "face-to-face" without leaving the office.
- Allow employees to use video as easily as they do voice, wherever they are.
- Build trust by using high-quality video in meetings to convey body language.
- Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions.
- Reduce total cost of IT ownership with a single infrastructure and simplified management.
Supporting Products and Solutions
- Video conferencing for meeting rooms
- Up to 1080p60 video resolution
- Performance and value-line options
- Dedicated telepresence conference rooms
- High-quality, simple, reliable experience
- True-to-life quality and details
- Solutions designed for videoconferencing integrators
- High-definition video and audio, with integration flexibility
- Systems tailored to meet specific environments
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions
- High-definition video extended to the desktop
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
- Collaboration anywhere on any device
- Business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Instant interaction with IM and presence
- Integration of native and customized business applications
- Online meetings in real time from anywhere
- High-quality, scalable, intuitive user experience
- Audio, video and content sharing
Packaged Collaboration Infrastructure
- End-to-end collaboration capabilities
- Simplified deployment and management
- Open and interoperable architecture
Cisco Preferred Architectures for Collaboration were created to simplify technology deployment. They provide designs built and tested by Cisco experts.
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Enterprise Collaboration (PDF - 4.5 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Video (PDF - 6.2 MB)
"We have seen how video can improve product training, trading meetings, sharing of best practice between different branches in specific functions, and democratic forum meetings." - Maggie Porteous, John Lewis (PDF - 653 KB)
"We've reduced the number of emergency patient transfers from our partner hospital in Montana by 60 percent by using Cisco TelePresence for physician collaboration." - Andrew Blackmon, Children's Hospital Colorado
"Decisions can take a long time when you rely on email and phone conversations because you can't see whether someone who usually speaks another language understands you, and you can't share designs." - Jimmy Yan, Vistaprint
- AGH University of Science and Technology: University Fosters Next-Generation Expertise
- ATEC Training Academy: Developing and Growing a Workforce for the Future
- Bank Muamalat Indonesia: Indonesian Bank Improves Customer Service and Cuts Travel Costs
- Eagle Investments: Global Workforce Collaborates from One Interface
Government and Public Sector
- City of Edmonton (Canada): City Government Deploys Video to Collaborate More Efficiently (PDF - 443 KB)
- U.K. Department of Health: Video Conferencing Transforms Public Service Delivery
- Paras and Associates: Paras and Associates Removes Language Barriers Between Patients and Doctors (5:14 min)
- Park Nicollet: Healthcare System Enhances Patient Care with Collaboration (PDF - 403 KB)
- D+M Group: Consumer Electronics Company Transforms Culture with Cloud-based Collaboration
- Ferrero: Chocolate Maker Finds Sweet Success in Collaboration
John Lewis: Collaborative Style Keeps Retailer Out In Front (PDF - 653 KB)
- Kingfisher: Home Improvement Retailer Boosts Profits, Cuts Costs
- Cisco: Video in the Cisco Enterprise: Calculating the Return on Investment (PDF - 4.1 MB)
- Coraid: Cloud Storage Company Saves Money and Increases Collaboration (PDF - 500 KB)
- Video Collaboration Everywhere, At Every Desk (2:26 min)
Experience "better-than-being-there" with next-generation video collaboration from Cisco.
- Change Management Drives Customer Savings (2:58 min)
Cisco Collaboration Change Management Service helps a customer dramatically increase its video usage for big savings.
- Video-Enable Every Meeting Room (1:25 min)
The MX300 G2 brings together aesthetics, functionality, and ease of use.
- SX10 (1:58 min)
See how you can go from a box to a video meeting in minutes with the SX10. Demo
- MX700 and MX800 Room Endpoints (1:41 min)
- Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 (1:29 min)
Increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration.
Choose the room type that best fits your telepresence and conferencing needs. Project Workplace provides technical drawings and tutorials about setting up different meeting spaces.
Frost & Sullivan: Increase Video Collaboration Using an Architectural Approach (Register to Download)
Frost & Sullivan report shows how video can be a business productivity tool
Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk (PDF - 248 KB)
With so many new options for enterprise communications and collaboration, is the desk phone still relevant? Analysts and industry experts provide insight in five key areas.
Transform Your Business with Video
A three-part series from Cisco Services outlines practical steps for deploying video and discovering new possibilities with visual collaboration.