Collaborate with External Organizations
Eliminate organizational and geographic boundaries by enabling highly secure voice, video, and presentation sharing with external organizations.
- Almost two-thirds (65 percent) of employees indicate they must manage external stakeholders (those outside their company) to perform their work. (Corporate Executive Board)
- Eighty-four percent of leaders at organizations with cloud-collaboration strategies agree that cloud collaboration enables greater collaboration with suppliers/partners. (Forbes Insight, 2012)
- More than half (53 percent) of CEOs in outperforming organizations partner exclusively for collaborative innovation. (IBM)
- A third (31 percent to 33 percent) of organizations are developing mobility strategies and policies to support communications with partners and suppliers. (Forrester)
- Interactive, visual collaboration with external partners from anywhere and on any device.
- Allow guest users to easily interact with your employees using high quality real-time communications.
- Provide secure enterprise firewall traversal for real-time communications that aligns with InfoSec policy.
Supporting Products and Solutions
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions with high-definition video
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
- Videoconferencing for meeting rooms with up to 1080p60 video resolution
- Performance and value-line options
- Dedicated telepresence rooms
- High-quality, simple, reliable experience with true-to-life quality and details
- User-friendly, full-featured phones with support for a range of communication needs
- Single and multiline endpoints
- Instant interaction with IM and presence, plus business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Integration with native and customized business applications
- High-quality, scalable, intuitive user experience
- Audio, video and content sharing
Packaged Collaboration Infrastructure
- End-to-end collaboration capabilities with simplified deployment and management
- Open and interoperable architecture
Cisco Preferred Architectures for Collaboration were created to simplify technology deployment. They provide designs built and tested by Cisco experts.
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Enterprise Collaboration (PDF - 4.5 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Video (PDF - 5.8 MB)
"We reduce time and effort at all stages of the process: from briefing and design through to obtaining the correct permissions and project management." - Jiri Hloska, A PLUS (PDF - 612 KB)
"I was able to talk the patient and parents through the procedure, step-by-step, raising their confidence, putting them at ease, and enhancing the overall patient experience." - Professor Martin Elliott, Medical Director, Great Ormond Street Hospital
"We solve cases together from one place, using exactly the same data through common visualization." - Petr Faster, Moravia-Silesia Regional Government
- A PLUS: Architect Cuts Design Time and Ensures Regulatory Compliance (PDF - 612 KB)
- Hamilton Rentals: IT Rental Company Empowers Its Salesforce with Collaboration
- Great Ormond Street Hospital: Hospital Accelerates Digital Transformation
- Kingfisher plc: Home Improvement Retailer Boosts Profits, Cuts Costs
- Moravia-Silesia Regional Government: Integrated Safety Center Helps Ensure Public Protection
- Empower Every Desk (1:32 min)
Learn how the Cisco DX Series can transform any desktop with an uncompromised and simple-to-use collaboration experience featuring best-in-class high-definition video and expanded capabilities.
- Enable Every Meeting Room (1:25 min)
Scandinavian simplicity with Californian approachability creates a sleek MX300 G2, which brings together aesthetics, functionality, and ease of use. Support for dual display lets users add an additional monitor for content viewing and optional embedded four-way conferencing.
- Collaborate with Cisco WebEx Cloud (2:27 min)
Learn how we deliver highly secure, flexible meetings anytime, anywhere.
- Case Study - Paras and Associates: Removing Language Barriers Between Patients and Doctors (5:14 min)
- Frost & Sullivan: Increase Video Collaboration Using an Architectural Approach
Frost & Sullivan report shows how video can be a business productivity tool.
- Transform Your Business with Video: White Paper Series