Extend Telephony with Video
Accelerate decision making by facilitating face-to-face video directly from your desk phone or softphone application. Cisco endpoints help make video as simple as a voice call, while interoperating with your existing telephony system.
- Eighty-seven percent of remote users feel more connected to their team and process when using videoconferencing. GigaOm
- More than half (58 percent) of videoconferencing users report that it helps them accelerate decision making; that number increases to 100 percent among extensive users of videoconferencing. (Frost & Sullivan)
- Companies that are considered leading users of video report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Aberdeen Group)
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Enable busy employees to meet "face-to-face" without ever leaving the office.
- Allow employees to use video as easily as they do voice, wherever they are.
- Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions.
- Reduce total cost of IT ownership with a single infrastructure and simplified management.
Supporting Products and Solutions
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions
- High-definition video extended to the desktop
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
- User-friendly, full-featured phones
- Single and multiline endpoints
- Support for a range of communication needs
- Collaboration anywhere across any device
- Business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Instant interaction with IM and presence
- Integration of native and customized business applications
Packaged Collaboration Infrastructure
- End-to-end collaboration capabilities
- Simplified deployment and management
- Open and interoperable architecture
Cisco Preferred Architectures for Collaboration were created to simplify technology deployment. They provide designs built and tested by Cisco experts.
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Enterprise Collaboration (PDF - 4.5 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Collaboration (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Cisco Preferred Architecture for Midmarket Video(PDF - 5.2 MB)
"We now have the tools we need to truly align business communications with our values of promoting excellent customer service and environmental sustainability, while enhancing employee work experiences." - Sandro Ragogna, director of finance and IT, Genuine Health (PDF - 452 KB)
"It's easier to communicate with video. We can see if someone is concerned about a timeline, for example, even if they don't say it. Better communications leads to better decisions." - Richard Johnston, Raymond Handling Concepts Corp. (PDF - 364 KB)
- Eagle Investment Systems
Global Workforce Collaborates from One Interface.
- Genuine Health (PDF - 452 KB)
Natural Health Products Company Improves Workflow
- Penny Market
Retailer Improves Communication and Cuts Travel.
- Perspectives Charter Schools
School Simplifies Funding with Cloud Solution.
- Raymond Handling Concepts (PDF - 364 KB)
Equipment Dealer Closes Sales Faster with Cloud Collaboration.
- U.K. Department of Health
Videoconferencing Transforms Public Service Delivery.
- University of Dammam
Saudi Arabian University Virtualizes Collaboration.
- Empower Every Desk with Collaboration (1:32 min)
- Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX650 (1:28 min)
Increase employee productivity and promote team collaboration.
- TechWise TV 128: Cisco DX650 Smart Desk Phone (1:04:34 min)
See how the DX650 merges video, voice, and smartphone features in one device.
- Frost & Sullivan: Increase Video Collaboration Using an Architectural Approach
Frost & Sullivan report shows how video can be a business productivity tool.
- Transform Your Business with Video
A three-part series from Cisco Services outlines practical steps for deploying video and discovering new possibilities with visual collaboration.
- Video in the Cisco Enterprise: Calculating the Return on Investment (PDF - 4.1 MB)
Cisco measured its own ROI from integrating video into a wide variety of business processes, from customer engagement to safety and security.
- Empower Your Organization with an Integrated Collaboration Experience
Research shows that people want an integrated endpoint that makes communications and collaboration applications easier to use and scale.
- Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk (PDF - 355 KB)
Is the desk phone still relevant? Many analysts and industry experts have commented on this topic, providing insight in five key areas.