Extend Telephony with Video
Accelerate decision making by helping to enable face-to-face video communications directly from your desk phone or softphone application.
Cisco designs its industry-leading video telephony endpoints to work with your existing phone system. They help make visual communications a simple, intuitive extension of conventional telephone use.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Make it easier for busy executives to meet “face-to-face” without leaving their offices.
- Elevate and personalize communications to improve the quality and speed of decisions.
- Improve communication and build trust in ways traditional document-centric tools cannot.
- Be proactive in anticipating market needs through the immediacy of video, rather than reactive to competitors.
- 53 percent of business leaders strongly agree that video promotes more productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers. (Source: Economist Intelligence Unit)
- Companies considered best-in-class video users report 120 percent quantitative ROI for video implementations. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- In 88 percent of best-in-class companies, video is used for strategic or revenue-based purposes. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- Collaboration implementations with video improve ROI by up to five times. (Source: Salire)
"I have chatted with an employee on assignment in Hong Kong, and then just clicked to escalate to a WebEx session with high-quality video and web sharing." —Andreas Kusch, CEO, avodaqAG
The developer can very quickly escalate from a voice call or IM session to a WebEx session combining voice, video, and desktop sharing. "Before we had Cisco Jabber, we didn't do this because it would have required setting up three separate meetings." —James Baker, Eagle Investment Systems
Government and Public Sector
- U.K. Department of Health: Video Conferencing Transforms Public Service Delivery
The U.K. Department of Health cuts travel costs amid sweeping organizational change.
- Top Considerations for Collaboration from the Desk (PDF 320 KB)
Is the desk phone still relevant for collaboration? Gain insight from analysts and industry experts.
- Aberdeen: The ROI of Video Collaboration (PDF - 307 KB)
Using data from nearly 400 organizations, this study explores how to gain business value from video deployments.
Cisco Services: Business Transformation Series
- Consider User Experience and Operational Efficiency (PDF - 371 KB)
Explore considerations for the successful planning and design of a media-optimized network.
- Deliver the Desired Results with Implement and Operate Services (PDF - 334 KB)
Read guidance for IT teams preparing to implement visual collaboration solutions.
- Optimize to Preserve and Increase Business Value (PDF - 706 KB)
Enhance user experience, boost business value, and improve efficiency with visual collaboration.
- Cisco Jabber Features
Learn more about Jabber's voice, video, presence, instant messaging, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing capabilities in these videos.
- Spotlight: Cisco Prime Collaboration (Video - 6:13 min)
Manage and control across your entire Cisco communications infrastructure. Simplify the entire lifecycle and address service quality issues before they affect end users.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000: Fundamentals (Video - 3:34 min)
Superior performance, system redundancy, and broad application integration for 100 to 1000 employees.
- Promote Team Collaboration (Video - 1:29 min)
See how Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX600 Series boosts employee productivity.
- TechWise TV: Cisco DX650 Smart Desk Phone (Video - 1 hour)
The DX650 merges video, voice, and smartphone features. Learn about the hardware, security and policy management, and apps.
- Cisco Jabber: Bring Teams Together on Any Device (Video - 4:53 min)
Give your teams the tools to see, hear, and think together, on any device, at any time.
- Design Zone for Collaboration
Simplify implementation with resources for unified communications, IPv6, wireless collaboration, contact center, and more.
- Design Zone for Smart Business Architecture: Collaboration
Find guides, network designs, and deployment best practices for organizations with up to 10,000 connected users.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 500 KB)