More Efficient, Lower-Cost Internet Services
Providing Internet services over managed Ethernet networks can be more efficient and economical than providing them over traditional circuit-switched networks. Cisco Powered managed Internet services are dedicated Internet access (DIA) high-speed links or local loops that are provisioned from the Internet backbone to your customer premises equipment.
Typical DIA applications that are available include:
- Website hosting and basic broadband access to the Internet
- Voice features that are bundled into Ethernet DIA services
- Ethernet DIA links to build do-it-yourself IP VPNs so that customers can buy the lowest-cost Internet access site by site
- E-access services that use Ethernet to connect customer sites to dedicated IP/MPLS VPNs or other services
Products and Services
DIA can be wrapped around a managed Internet service bundle. For example, a Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) platform combined with DIA provides reliable security and connectivity.
Voice and IP Telephony (Standalone or Hosted)
- Cisco 7800 Series Media Convergence Servers
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Express
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Wireless Products
- Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge
- CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE) Express
The Cisco Powered Advantage
Cisco Powered is the industry standard for cloud and managed services. Cisco Powered services offer a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class, flexible, and scalable solutions. You can accelerate time to value with assured performance that leverages continuous innovation.
Cisco partners undergo extensive certification and a third-party audit of their solutions. These steps help ensure that partners deliver superior levels of service, security, and 24-hour support so that you can connect with confidence.
To find a certified partner, go to the Cisco Partner Locator. Click Advanced Search and indicate your geographic location. Scroll down to select your Cisco Powered service or services. Click Search at the bottom of the page to view a list of local partners.