%ASA-4-612002: Auto Update failed:filename ,
version:number , reason:reason
An update from an Auto Update server failed.
an image file, an ASDM file, or a configuration file.
- number—The version number of the update.
- reason—The failure reason, which may be one
of the following:
- Failover module failed to open stream buffer
- Failover module failed to write data to stream buffer
- Failover module failed to perform control operation on stream buffer
- Failover module failed to open flash file
- Failover module failed to write data to flash
- Failover module operation timeout
- Failover command link is down
- Failover resource is not available
- Invalid failover state on mate
- Failover module encountered file transfer data corruption
- Failover active state change
- Failover command EXEC failed
- The image cannot run on current system
- Unsupported file type
Check the configuration of the Auto Update server. Check to see if
the standby unit is in the failed state. If the Auto Update server is
configured correctly, and the standby unit is not in the failed state, contact
the Cisco TAC.