The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
The user experience is the primary KPI in the digital economy. But delivering seamless user experiences is hard when you are already struggling to meet the bandwidth demands of billions of ever-growing connections and secure trillions of daily data flows, while managing a level of complexity that has surpassed human capacity.
With digital and systemic disruption prevalent, and cyber threats and attack vectors expanding, organizations of every size face growing security, financial, and management risks. More network traffic flows outside of IT’s domain, and bandwidth demand and performance needs are rising fast.
Cisco’s convergence of networking and security empowers you to move beyond technology silos and time-consuming integration with solutions that enable a more elastic infrastructure that stretches seamlessly to multiple clouds. It scales without strain to support bandwidth demand, performance needs, and new services, and securely connects hyper-distributed users, places, and things.
Converge networking and security to provide unified experiences for your users, and get the following benefits:
● Gain speed and efficiency, security and trust, and dynamic flexibility with solutions that are simpler, outcome-driven, and converged
● Simplify operations through deep visibility, SDN-enabled programmability, and AI/ML powered insights and cloud enhanced automation that ensure fast time to value
● Deliver the right security, in the right place, at the right time with an agile, cohesive, and trusted security platform to ensure your organization stays protected and resilient all the time
● Bring measurable value to your organization by bridging the boundaries between different technologies, locations, organizations, people, and things
Simply bringing together the best of Cisco networking and security
“I no longer have to worry about security breaches, geographical events, the power infrastructure, core telecommunications, and connectivity because now I can seamlessly move my entire infrastructure to another location in less than 30 minutes.”
CIO, George Sink, P.A.
Simpler solutions that are outcome-driven and converged
Cisco is at the forefront of convergence, combining our leadership in networking and security, with cloud-managed platforms, enhanced insights and automation, and the reinvention of silicon and optics, software, and systems to empower your organization with:
● Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) – The most comprehensive portfolio offered by a single vendor:
◦ Cisco+ Secure Connect – A unified SASE solution built for speed and simplicity with cloud-managed turnkey operations delivered through a single management console (Meraki® Dashboard)
◦ Modular SASE – For a more flexible, scaled deployment your way, at your pace, using modular, customizable, and extensible solutions and services
● Cisco® Routed Optical Networking – A multiservice infrastructure for service providers and large enterprises, based on a converged SDN transport foundation and Cisco’s pioneering silicon and optics for optimized network architectures, simplified operations, and trusted platforms that deliver industry-leading scale and network speeds, better customer experiences, important power savings and a lower cost per bit transported to maximize profit.
Get started with your convergence journey
● View the Cisco+ Secure Connect infographic
● Read the SD-WAN and SASE ebook
● Download the Executive Brief on Routed Optical Networking