Move to Zero Trust with confidence
Many customers aspire to move to a Zero Trust architecture, seeing the opportunity to reduce the likelihood of compromise, restrict what a theoretically successful attacker may be able to achieve, and maximize the likelihood of detection, all while achieving a greater level of operational efficiency and delivering better user experiences. However, embarking on a Zero Trust Strategy roadmap is challenging for many customers.
Cisco® Customer Experience (CX) is introducing a new Zero Trust Strategy Service that helps you kickstart your Zero Trust journey. We help you understand what your Zero Trust future looks like, factoring in the uniqueness of their your organization, present capabilities, and environment (campus, data center, off premises, cloud, etc.). With a clear future state in mind, we support development of a three-year strategy for reaching your organizational goal, achievable in manageable, practical steps that consistently deliver individual value while progressing towards a Zero Trust state.
● Quick start your Zero Trust initiative
● Understand the importance of Zero Trust through expert guidance to drive stronger business resiliency and continuity
● Proactively protect your business against unexpected security breaches by leveraging CX best practices and security expertise
● Provide senior business leaders with the confidence to invest in a robust security strategy
Driving Zero Trust adoption
Zero Trust adoption entails deployment of a long-term strategy verse short-term, and company-wide acceptance to lead to real customer success. Cisco CX experts not only understand Zero Trust, but also have years of expertise in driving change within large and small organizations alike. And change as we know, isn’t easy. We focus on shaping your security strategy and demystifying the Zero Trust journey, making it real and achievable. Furthermore, Cisco security experts draw in stakeholders and leadership from across the organization to provide the platform and support for execution.
As strategic and technical advisors, the Cisco Security Advisory Services team helps leading organizations identify strategic opportunities in information security. We help you protect network performance, create competitive advantage, and capture long-term sustainable business value. Backed by a superior combination of resources— vast research and threat intelligence, mature methodologies, and multi-disciplinary experts across security, cloud, mobility, collaboration, and data center operations—our customers better manage risk and compliance, develop a strong security posture, control cost, and achieve strategic IT and business objectives.
● Workshop-driven approach
● Make Zero Trust work inside the organization, not remodel the organization to suit Zero Trust
● Make the best possible use of existing investments
● Consider requirements holistically; this is about much more than technology
● To learn more about how our Zero Trust Strategy Service can benefit your business, contact your local account representative or authorized Cisco reseller
● For more information on how Cisco can help you protect your organization, visit cisco. com/go/services/security
Cisco has engineered integrated solutions to address three major pillars of Zero Trust; the workforce, workplace, and workload. The strategy provided by CX compliments our product portfolio, considering factors beyond technology, leveraging existing investments, and turning raw technical capability into true outcomes. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/zero-trust.html.