Enterprise-Critical Performance and Expandability
Turn your mission-critical business workloads into a competitive advantage by harnessing the value of your most important data assets. Building upon Cisco Unified Computing innovation, the UCS B260 M4 Blade Server provides leading performance and enterprise-critical stability for intensive workloads such as database, in-memory analytics, and large scale VM consolidation.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco UCS B260 M4 server harnesses the power of the Intel Xeon processor E7 v2, E7 v3 or E7 v4 product family and accelerates access to critical data.
- Easy integration into UCS Managed server environments
- Cisco SingleConnect technology for one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines
- Three mezzanine connectors providing I/O expandability
- Industry-leading performance, and RAS capabilities
The UCS B260 M4 server can also be upgraded to a four-socket UCS B460 M4 Blade Server. The upgrade is simple and cost-effective in doubling the compute, memory, and I/O capabilities of the server.
In addition, Cisco UCS provides the fabric-centric, architectural advantage of not having to purchase, power, cool, warrant, and maintain excess switches and interface cards in each Cisco UCS blade chassis. As a result, customers get exceptional expandability and versatility in using our blade servers.
Specifications at a Glance
- Two Intel® Xeon® E7 v2, E7 v3 or E7 v4 processors required
- 48 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 3.0 TB memory
- Two hot-pluggable drive bays supporting HDD or SSD drives with SAS or SATA interfaces
- One modular LAN on Motherboard (mLOM)
- Two PCIe mezzanine slots
- Provides up to 160 Gbps overall throughput for Ethernet and FCoE
- Full-width form factor