More diverse and sophisticated applications and services continue to come online, resulting in management complexity and rampant data proliferation. With this complexity, organizations have even less time to devote to management tasks such as zoning, troubleshooting, and operational validations. To help our customers overcome these challenges, Cisco is announcing a series of 32G FC port upgrade promotions in its flagship fixed and modular MDS series switches.
● Bundle of 2x Cisco MDS 9132T switches
● Each switch preconfigured with
◦ Cisco MSD 9132T 8-port switch
◦ 4x 32G SFP and 4x 16G SFP
◦ 1x 1-year term license for DCNM and SAN Insights
◦ 1 power supply and 2 exhaust fans
● PID: DS-9132T-2X-PROMO
Refere to picture below for details
Switches and software bundle promotion
In the switches and software bundle promotion, you receive advanced software with two (2) 32G fixed switches. And you get a discount of more than 20 percent.
Take advantage of this promotion and:
● Bundle for Flash/NVMe-FC all-flash deployments with:
◦ An easy-to-purchase complete package and
◦ Preinstalled and licensed software
● Utilize Cisco Prime® Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) for ease of configuration and management with:
◦ Centralized management and visualization
● Gain performance insight for successful deployment when you:
◦ Know the network capacity before adding more devices
◦ Get real-time data on throughput, IOPS, and latency
The impact of doubling the pipe size with Cisco MDS 32G FC ports from and supporting NVMe over FC is a game changer, with significant impact on storage networking. The 64G ready and Cisco MDS 9700 Series Directors bundles (see below) are designed to start with 32G workloads and are upgradeable to 64G. These bundles are priced competitively from the standpoint of both discounted previous generation bundles and when compared to building your own configuration.
With this promotion, you can:
● Scale to 64G by adding three more fabric modules using Cisco MDS 9700 Series Multilayer Directors with the new FAB-3 modules
● Take advantage of preconfigured bundles, discounted both from previous-generation solutions and when compared to building your own configuration
● Industry-first 64G ready modular switches
● Advanced SAN upgrade for DCNM
● Built-in analytics with all 32G switches
● Automation for your SAN infrastructure using APIs or Ansible
● Try-and-buy through promotional bundles
Contact your Cisco partner or Cisco account manager for more information and to take advantage of special offers.