The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Many customers aspire to move to a zero-trust architecture, seeing the opportunity to reduce the likelihood of compromise, restrict what a theoretically successful attacker may be able to achieve, and maximize the likelihood of detection, all while achieving a greater level of operational efficiency and delivering better user experiences. However, embarking on a zero-trust strategy roadmap is challenging for many customers.
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) offers Zero Trust Strategy and Analysis Advanced Services Solutions, including custom options, to help you kickstart your zero-trust journey. We help you understand what your zero-trust future looks like, factoring in the uniqueness of your organization, present capabilities, and environment (campus, data center, off premises, cloud, etc.). With a clear future state in mind, we support development of a multi-year strategy for reaching your organizational goals, achievable in manageable, practical steps that consistently deliver individual value while progressing toward a zero-trust state.
Driving zero-trust adoption
The Cisco Zero Trust Strategy and Analysis Service enables seamless adoption of zero trust. You get expert support for the deployment of long-term strategy and company-wide acceptance, leading to comprehensive enterprise-wide success. Cisco CX experts pair their industry-leading knowledge of zero trust with years of expertise in driving change within large and small organizations alike. And change, as we know, isn’t easy. We focus on shaping your security strategy and demystifying the zerotrust journey, making it real and achievable. Furthermore, Cisco security experts draw in stakeholders and leadership from across your organization to provide the platform and support for execution.
As strategic and technical advisors, the Cisco Advanced Services team helps leading organizations identify strategic opportunities in information security. We help you protect network performance, create a competitive advantage, and capture long-term sustainable business value. Backed by a superior combination of resources—vast research and threat intelligence, mature methodologies, and multi-disciplinary experts across security, cloud, mobility, collaboration, and data center operations—our customers are able to better manage risk and compliance, develop a strong security posture, control cost, and achieve strategic IT and business objectives.
● Workshop-driven approach leading to Strategy Report
● Make zero trust work inside the organization, not remodel the organization to suit zero trust
● Make the best possible use of existing investments
● Consider requirements holistically; this is about much more than technology
● To learn more about how our Zero Trust Analysis Service can benefit your business, contact your local account representative or authorized Cisco reseller
● For more information on how Cisco can help you protect your organization, visit cisco.com/go/services/security
● Quick-start your zero-trust initiative
● Understand the importance of zero trust through expert guidance to drive stronger business resiliency and continuity
● Proactively protect your business against unexpected security breaches by leveraging CX best practices and security expertise
● Provide senior business leaders with the confidence to invest in a robust security strategy
Cisco has engineered integrated solutions to address three major pillars of zero trust; the workforce, workplace, and workload. The strategy provided by CX complements our product portfolio, considering factors beyond technology, leveraging existing investments, and turning raw technical capability into true outcomes. Learn more at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/zero-trust.html