The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
In security, attackers aren’t customers only concern. You’re racing against time to keep up with business needs. Your teams are overwhelmed with a slew of disconnected vendors and products. It’s getting harder to focus on the initiatives to support growing the business. Why is that?
● Architecture has complexity due to lack of orchestration between technologies across multiple vendors
● Context is hidden in multiple consoles with conflicting alerts needed to make faster and smarter decisions
● Process has friction due to outdated playbooks and broken scripts that require manual upkeep
● Resources are limited due to talent and budget shortage
To confidently tackle these challenges, you need a platform approach to security. And that’s why every Cisco Secure customer is entitled to a simpler experience with SecureX.
Third party including IT Service Management
SIEM -Security information and event management / SOAR- Security orchestration, automation and response
SecureX is a cloud-native, built-in platform experience within our portfolio and connected to your infrastructure. It is integrated and open for simplicity, unified in one location for visibility, and maximizes operational efficiency to secure your network, endpoints, cloud, and applications.
2.Based on internal simulation
Simplicity, visibility, and efficiency translate into unlocking value to:
● Reduce the dwell time of threats involved with countering attacks and staying compliant
● Enable faster decisions with less overhead and better precision with less error
● Deliver time savings and better collaboration by automating security across SecOps, ITOps, and NetOps teams
● Realize more desired outcomes with measured, meaningful metrics
● Speed time-to-value and reduce costs as you invest in more Cisco Secure products
● Consolidate information from multiple device managers, endpoint detection and response tools, and other endpoint security products and then bring the details they provide into a unified view within SecureX.
A connected backend architecture translates into a consistent frontend experience. The ribbon and a secure, single sign-on enables you to share and maintain context around incidents in one location when navigating consoles. The customizable dashboard allows you to see what matters to you including operational metrics, visibility into emerging threats, and access to new products in one click. The threat response application accelerates threat investigations and incident management by aggregating and correlating global intelligence and local context in one view. Our orchestration drag-drop canvas allows you to build your own workflow with no/low code, eliminating friction in your processes while automating routine tasks. And device insights provides you with the comprehensive device inventory with contextual awareness needed to identify gaps in coverage and simplify security investigations.