Enhance the Capabilities of Emergency and Security Personnel
Use the intelligence and speed of your network to protect people, public spaces, and infrastructure. Cisco Smart+Connected Safety & Security solutions enhance the capabilities of emergency and security personnel by giving them real-time access to critical information. As a result, they can collaborateand protect their communities more efficiently.
Smart+Connected Safety & Security solutions lead to:
- Automatic and unobtrusive detection and prevention
- Informed assessment and coordinated response
- Reduced human error and time lag
- Increased effectiveness of response
- Strengthening Urban Security (PDF - 466 KB)
This white paper explains how to accelerate incident detection, automate response, and improve collaboration.
- Beer Distributor Improves Security, Shipping Capacity, and Service (PDF - 497 KB)
Del Papa Distributing's new headquarters supports "Internet of Things," including cameras, access controls, phones, and more.
- A Safer, Smarter Government (PDF - 154 KB)
Oregon safeguards information, enhances network reliability, and simplifies administration.
- Improving Emergency Response (PDF - 347 KB)
The Missouri State Highway patrol transforms citizen services statewide.
- IP-Enabled Radio Talk Groups (Video - 4:04 min)
Boulder County uses Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) to improve service effectiveness and incident response.