Advanced TelePresence Applications
The Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) simplifies session management and control of telepresence conferences. It provides flexible and extensible conferencing applications, helping organizations benefit from increased employee productivity and enhanced communication with partners and customers.
Provide Rapid, Large-Scale Provisioning
The Cisco TelePresence VCS solution uses Cisco TelePresence Provisioning 2.0 capabilities. This helps to enable large-scale deployments quickly and easily across the organization in a cost-efficient manner to bring high-quality telepresence services to a mass audience.
Take Advantage of Remote Working and Mobility Trends
The Cisco TelePresence VCS extends the benefits of face-to-face video collaboration across organizations, and to remote workers and mobile users, by supporting any-to-any video and telepresence communications. This simple and scalable solution works with unified communications and voice-over-IP solutions to provide an optimal user experience, regardless of location or device.
Communicate More Securely Outside the Firewall
Cisco TelePresenceVideo Communication Server Expressway facilitates business-to-business telepresence and video communications outside the firewall. It transparently connects businesses, organizations, and remote or mobile users reliably and more securely.
Choose from Flexible Deployment Options
Cisco TelePresence VCS is available as a standalone appliance or as an application for virtual environments.
Features and Capabilities
- Greater reach: Any-to-any interoperability facilitates smooth video communications between standards-based and third-party client users.
- Improved scalability: TelePresence Provisioning 2.0, clustering and policy services integration help support large scale growth.
- Always reachable: Use Cisco FindMe to help ensure people can always be contacted.
- More flexibility: Administrators can implement the Cisco VCS either as an appliance or a virtualized application.
- Extended telepresence capability: Easy integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and third-party Unified Communications solutions helps to reduce interworking complexity.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More