Note: This is a migration process. Until you have been contacted by your local office, please follow the same service request process you used previously. A Cisco representative will contact you shortly.
How to Open a Service Request
Opening a service request begins with a simple, one-time online registration process.
- First, register for a Cisco.com user ID and create a Cisco.com profile if you do not already have a Cisco account.
- If you have any problems with the web registration process, send an email to Cisco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To open a case, you will be required to provide your contract number and Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with the Cisco.com user ID.
- Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an email which will direct you to the Cisco.com Registration confirmation page. This step is to verify, confirm, and activate your Cisco.com registration.
- You will need to select the “Get increased access to entitled areas of Cisco.com” radio button to view and manage your Service Contract on-line, then click “Go Now.”
- You will be directed to the Cisco.com Profile Manager.
- From there, select the ADDITIONAL ACCESS tab and the “Obtain Access to additional Service Contract(s)” link.
- Enter your Service Contract number(s) and click on the “Submit” button.